What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fulvic Acid

Whats your favorite brand and why? I notice a wide range of percentages on various nutrient companies.

Been using mad farms N.U.T.S... Some times its clear sometimes its transparent brown.

I was wondering what color fulvic acid usually is? I once heard fulvic acid was only clear.

Muah12

i use fulvex from Optimum Hydroponix love it, but i believe they dont market this product anymore due to laws in California I believe. pretty sure your not allowed to call it fulvic acid on account of the process of making it is not environmentally friendly?!? (dont Quote) but i foliar feed it if neccesary and its usually not so it lasts a long time.

Muah12

sorry for the double post but yeah mine is a very thin transparent brown color like a carmel but thin like water. hope that helps

check out kelp4less.com very simple to use raw ingrediants i use them on my outdoor garden ,their humic and fulvic is great, they also have what they call extreme blend that has humic,fulvic, and amino acids in a 100% water soluable powder that you can add to a gallon of water and make concentrate ,,and the fucking work killer!!!

sensiman

Hey Analog my favorite is Fulvic Acid is Diamond Nectar by General Hydrponic. I like it because I see result hours after spraying my plants with it

Fulvic acid has a goldish color thats why some company label their Fulvic Acid products GOLD and their Humic Acid BLACK.

Transparent brown its ok but clear like water I don't know.

O

OptionDork

i use fulvex from Optimum Hydroponix love it, but i believe they dont market this product anymore due to laws in California I believe. pretty sure your not allowed to call it fulvic acid on account of the process of making it is not environmentally friendly?!? (dont Quote) but i foliar feed it if neccesary and its usually not so it lasts a long time.
Cali Ag Dept does not recognize fulvic acid as a unique compound and considered in the family of humic acids for starters. This is in part because there is currently no method that can differentiate between fulvic and humic acid. Secondly there is no approved AOAC (Association Of Analytical Communities) method for analyzing fulvic acid so no label claims can be made for its content. That will change soon though as a group is in the process of having a method approved/accepted. Environmentally friendly/unfriendly has nothing to do with it.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] sorry for the double post but yeah mine is a very thin transparent brown color like a carmel but thin like water. hope that helps [/FONT]
A quality fulvic acid product should be gold in color and not brown. BioAg's is the best. Brown indicates humic acid which does not mean there is no fulvic acid present.

Typical acid/alkaline extraction methods denature humic/fulvic acids. As others have said BioAg uses a cold bacterial fermentation for their Ful-Power Humic product. They call it a humic product because of labeling laws yet it is a fulvic product.

O

OptionDork

Another for bioag ful-power :biggrin: Their ful-humix is awesome also, if you recycle your media ;).
Just to add a little something far as I remember BioAg does not use the standard acid/alkaline extraction method for their humic product so not denatured.

If you want to drink fulvic acid get BioAg's Wu Jin San. They use a fine filtration process to remove any bacteria. .22 microns is the accepted level for bacterial filtration while .4 microns is acceptable by many. A decent amount of research indicating the health benefits of fulvic acid. Good for your plants and good for you :biggrin:. You could drink their Ful-Power Humic yet not recommended by Dr. Faust. It's a heck of a lot cheaper though. Lots of humic acid products for human nutrition yet I wouldn't bother.

sensiman

Vonforne thank you for the link and everyone else for their input this stuff sounds great guess Im going to get some pranto.

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
This is the best hands down .

man- talk about something that lloks like water and barely registered on my ec meter. maybe i got ripped off and got just water, but i didn't notice any difference in my dwc buckets. was going to try kelpfor less's next grow

O

OptionDork

man- talk about something that lloks like water and barely registered on my ec meter. maybe i got ripped off and got just water, but i didn't notice any difference in my dwc buckets. was going to try kelpfor less's next grow
Dr. Faust will tell you the fulvic acid content is in the PPM range so no will probably not register on your meter at the recommended application rate. Might be better as a foliar for you.

do it kelp4less kicks ass, here is another product i am going to try out looks pretty killer to me

Soluble Extreme Blend

This is our most popular blended product. It is a mix of 70% amino powder 10% fulvic powder 10% humic powder and 10% kelp. It’s 100% water soluble and a good all purpose blend. The NPK analysis is 12-0-6

Our Extreme Blend consists of Soluble Humic Acid, Fulvic Acid, Seaweed and Amino Acids! The Humic Acid helps to improve plant health, binding to nutrient and water, aiding in their uptake. The Fulvic Acid helps nutrients and water permeate through the plant, It can balance and energize cell life and biological properties it comes into contact.

they also have a fulvic/humic 50-50 combo that is really good here is the description

This is a Blend of 50% Soluble Fulvic Acid Powder and 50% Soluble Humic Acid Powder mixed together.

WHAT IS Fulvic Acid?

Fulvic Acid is the extract of the organic matter decomposition end product, being the only part of the humus that is Soluble in any media (acid, neutral, and alkaline). Chemically, the Fulvic Acid molecule is nature’s masterpiece.

Soluble Humic Acid Powder

Humic Acid acts a natural soil and plant growth stimulant. It is a dark black powder with an 80-86% Humic Acid content. It is easily assimilated by plants and some of its main functions include improving plant immunity, improving plant metabolism, improving plant root development, improving the supply of plant nutritional elements and increasing the formation of ferments.

this company has solid products and service they relly know what the are doing

Latest posts

Latest posts