What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe's Fresh Guide to Sick Plant Diagnosis

BlueCheer

Well, that took me an hour or more to print out/and save all those charts of Habeeb, above. I'm as happy as a pig in poop, to have such up to date material. Really, if you can't get it right from disecting these charts, you need help. The Mineral Interaction chart I've never seen before, and the Nutrient Disorder pictures take me up another step.

Thank you Joe Fresh and Habeeb!

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great work joe :good: thanks mate, really appreciate the effort that you put into this thread..keep it up..

Granger2

Veteran
Joe,
Great work. I DO appreciate the time you put into this. Best guide i've seen, all in one place. Thanks.

Habib,
Thanks for your contribution. -granger

Rookie green

very nice thread Joe... thanks alot for your work, i really love all of those pictures :)

in one of your qoutes here (just for info)

Quote:
The Flora Micro is providing the Nitrogen and the Magnesium in the proper balance,

there is no Magnesium listet in Flora Micro... only in grow and bloom

gypsydancer

will try to get a photo...it's curled almost into a circle...not sure if they are getting enough calcium......I have cal/mag at home...could take it over there and give it some...and take a picture...tks

gypsydancer

I'll take a picture tomorrow when I go over...I have cal/mag and could give it some while there.....I've seen it once before in an earlier cervantes book...but it's not in the new one....tks for responding

grobart

Right on

Right on

Joe:

Excellent idea. This is great. Stitch's is great, I just couldn't find a picture of the problem I was encountering and wasn't going to read through the whole thing again.

Your pictures showed EXACTLY what my bitches were suffering from.

Mg def. Problem Solved.

Thanks a ton.

HueJass

Comprehensive as hell, Joe, love the charts and such. Thanks for putting this together. Lots should find it very useful.

l0l0l

Hello, bonjour , hola a todos

well thats my little girl i`ve got 4 babes now with me only two2 but yesterday i noticed that one leaf and the tail i dont remember the name of the first two leafs in english, in spanish is : el tallo they show a different color well
see these picture!!

6927521185_f05a956845.jpg

i want to know what it can be

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
your plant needs a little more fertilizer, what you are seeing it the plant has used up alot of N and the yellowing at the bottom is lack of N

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Great joe! Now I know what those lil rust spots are from. Looks like I need some cal. cheers

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
nice thread, it's good someone updated it. one of your K def pictures is actually iron.

View Image

no actually that is K def, but without the burning(scorched edges)...diff strains will react differently and exhibit different traits when showing the same defs

and iron def is more even over the leaf and not starting from the edge

this is a K def
potassium_deficiency.jpg

this is an iron def on a tomato plant, very similar to an MJplant but mj has more of an intervienal chlorisis..
wt0501l.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts