Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > *** Online Resources ***

Thread Title Search
*** Online Resources *** Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2017, 08:30 PM #21
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Many Thanks for the resources and links. Plenty to keep myself occupied with.
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2018, 04:31 PM #22
chilliwilli

chilliwilli has a spectacular aura aboutchilliwilli has a spectacular aura aboutchilliwilli has a spectacular aura aboutchilliwilli has a spectacular aura aboutchilliwilli has a spectacular aura about
https://www.bbm1.ucm.es/cannabis/publicaciones_en.htm

a lot of medical studies.
chilliwilli is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2018, 09:18 PM #23
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light
Metabolic Pathways - Interactive Map and Mini-maps

I almost started a new thread but I believe this will fit right in with the already stickied info that the glossary and resources aim to inform with. Although if people are interested, we can give this it's own thread and do our own breakdowns, section by section or process by process. It might be revealing to visually have a point of reference for us all if the right questions come along.

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/life-sc...-pathways.html

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/life-sc...-minimaps.html

I seem to remember being on the sigma site last year and I don't recall the map being interactive. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

These maps and reactions are for both human and plant processes- really paying attention to the legend will help to bridge the gaps and define the roles which are non/mutual.

My next artistic addition to the house will be a laminated wall-size copy and dry erase marker.
bsgospel is online now Quote