Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > R.I.P. Boy Scouts

Thread Title Search
R.I.P. Boy Scouts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2018, 03:17 AM #131
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
Of course, I knew that because I am him. Or, I mean he is I. Or, we are them., Or, whatever. LOL

I don't know shit about him or this site but it sounds like he's been dragged through the shit and..... well, I been there done that so, I guess he's OK in my book. Birds of a feather. LOL

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2018, 03:43 PM #132
Ununionized

What "You see" is that your bullsh** got called by someone with enough sense to know it for what it is. That's why all you managed to say is

"You're right, it's crap."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
Wikipedia had many issues in the first few years and does to this day. It's the nature of their platform.

It's a useful resource to get a broad picture of a topic before delving in deeper elsewhere.

Feel free to correct anything erroneous in the Snopes article.

Your posts are the ramblings of a sandwich board street prophet. I see an unkempt wild haired beatnik waving his arms in the air and gesticulating at the sky in my mind while reading that jibberish.

Doesn't exactly dispose anyone to do anything but give you their change.

Last edited by Ununionized; 05-21-2018 at 05:28 AM..

Old 05-21-2018, 04:37 PM #133
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
You see what you want. Crowd sourcing is not perfect but did I not call it crap. All new approaches and ideas cut their teeth in infancy.

I look up the basics of biology and physics as it relates to our craft. If I want to read further, I use what I learn there to expand elsewhere.

Oh. Almost forgot. I also look up biographies of authors I enjoy.

It's beyond me how that is the root for a global conspiracy but I feel like a shakey foundation to build a theory on is familiar ground to you.
Mikell is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2018, 05:53 PM #134
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
what?

are you ringodggie?

I was referring to wikipedia not wikileaks
Oh sorry....I was just ranting nonsensically,.....its a new hobby I'm just trying out.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:26 PM #135
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Oh sorry....I was just ranting nonsensically,.....its a new hobby I'm just trying out.
I was bit confused.

its ok, nonsensical rants have been a hobby of mine for a long time.

aloha
Water- is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2018, 09:57 PM #136
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Oh sorry....I was just ranting nonsensically,...

See, I told you I was him. Or, I mean he is I. I mean we are.... oh fuck it. Never mind. LOL

Damn, Gyp.... being mistaken for ME!! You been dragged through some shit in life but.... never anything THAT bad. LOL

Old 05-22-2018, 12:22 AM #137
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
When one loses a sense of perspective in life, it does help to have a sense of humor.

Old 05-22-2018, 05:57 AM #138
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post
See, I told you I was him. Or, I mean he is I. I mean we are.... oh fuck it. Never mind. LOL

Damn, Gyp.... being mistaken for ME!! You been dragged through some shit in life but.... never anything THAT bad. LOL
Better the keyhole toilet.
Mikell is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2018, 06:09 AM #139
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
When one loses a sense of perspective in life, it does help to have a sense of humor.
Agreed, and with all the Wikki this and Wikki that ....its oh so easy to confuse a 'pedia' with a 'leaks', especially when the eyes start going all wobbly thru tiredness .....

As for the ranting, its a slow process to be able to get really good at it, unless you are naturally talented, like my younger sister who could win Olympic gold, if only 'Freestyle Ranting' was an Olympic sport.

2 members found this post helpful.