What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mobile Version Update

Skip

Veteran
We are working on updating the mobile version of ICmag to make it better for those on small devices.

If you are having any issues with it, please provide the page URL that is presenting the problem.

If you prefer not to use the mobile version on your device, just go here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/?styleid=108 (bookmark it!)

You can also use your device horizontally and click on "Full Site".

Thanks for your patience while we work on this.

Last edited:

Skip

Veteran
picture.php

Looks like it can be done from "Go Advanced" for now.

FAVEROSEEDCO

I only use my phone to go on this site. I have noticed that whenever I click a link to a thread from a google search, that instead of going to that thread it instead goes to the forum homepage. It does this 95% of the time and only with this site. Anyone else experiencing this or know why this happens?

Skip

Veteran
I only use my phone to go on this site. I have noticed that whenever I click a link to a thread from a google search, that instead of going to that thread it instead goes to the forum homepage. It does this 95% of the time and only with this site. Anyone else experiencing this or know why this happens?
Hi, can you provide one of the url links from google that doesn't work? All work for me.
If the page no longer exists you would be taken to the IC homepage.

mr.brunch

Veteran

Yes this happens to me also ... usually with something like a strain description, or module found through google. Usually Takes me to homepage/mobile version

Latest posts

Latest posts