What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show me cab door solutions.

picture.php

Sorry about the fuzzy pic, hard to focus in the dark.

I'd say problem at least temporarily resolved.

OldPhart

Glad to hear you have things sorted. I personally haven't found Kilz latex products to be worth a damn. If you are trying to cover stains/water damage/smoke damage; you know the reasons you would be buying Kilz, forget Kilz it is a waste of time. The magic product that I found was Zinsser "BIN", of course it isn't latex (or oil). It is on the nasty side, especially if you're spraying it; but one shot and your bleed through issues are over. Not to mention it is dry in like 20 minutes. :D

Did that. I've come to realize that Kilz latex paint just sucks for painting polycarbonate.

I just found some enamel (oil based) paint I used to paint a shelf with, and whadda know, took care of most, if not all of my light leaks. considering I just want to keep light out, and the intensity of the light inside versus what would be shining on the cab itself, I'm calling this a win.

That sounds like the two part 100% solids epoxy paint I used to use in ship painting lol ��

Good to know made a note of the brand if I ever need to cover a wall and only have to do it once.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
I'm glad I watched you paint your corrugated plastic before I started mine!:biggrin:

Just a quick update, the paint is holding up, I don't have any light leaks INTO the cab, there is a faint glow when it's all closed up but it isn't hurting anything. No hermies or light stress going on.

This was on day 23F
picture.php

picture.php

Day 45 in Flower :) Very happy with my setup.

picture.php

Today (day 47F) I harvested "Terry" (the middle front plant)

The remaining two are SSH and have 2-3 weeks left.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Nice looking plants! I wonder how you kept them short but still so full! Let us know how the SSH turns out, I have a pack "on deck". Great work!

It's my understanding that pot size has a lot to do with final plant height. I'm using 1-gallon fabric pots :) I didn't do much training and only topped once.

Yep, still are. No light burn either. These were raised from seed under these lights. The colas closest to the lights have more trichomes compared to the lower buds that are further away from the lights. I started at 20w per strip and slowly turned them up to 32w per strip. Total of 320w

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Yep, still are. No light burn either. These were raised from seed under these lights. The colas closest to the lights have more trichomes compared to the lower buds that are further away from the lights. I started at 20w per strip and slowly turned them up to 32w per strip. Total of 320w

I love my Viparspectra LED's, but they are not adjustable like that, so I have to hang 'em high like Clint Eastwood.:biggrin:

Like Palindrome said, very sweet cabinet.

Thank you guys, I worked hard on it :)

The middle smallest plant got me 2 oz dry, i'm guessing since the remaining two are much bigger, i'll get 6oz total netting me 1/2 a lb using only 320w of light :)