What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed Junky Genetics -- Anybody running this stuff?

Caswellian

Of the 4 females I pulled out of the pack, 1 had lower balls display around day 20 and had balls removed soon after.
So far so good with zero return at day 28.

JohnnyChicago

I cannot risk my >3month flowering sativas to get pollinated by unstable genetics like that. As soon as I see a banana, I kill the whole plant. I can not afford to have something unstable in my garden. No mercy to herms :biggrin:

Will be testing an Animal Mints x Sour Bubble cross very soon. Both have been stress-tested and are 100% stable.

Looking forward to see if progeny will be stable too...

nothingbutdope

I know this is an older post but..

The following I have purchased and would recommend EVERY one if you have the budget.

wedding cake f1
wedding cake f2
wedding cake f3
wedding cake f4 (just got a few days ago but I know from previous ones it's going to be good)

Ego checker (dosidos x kush mint 11)

Collision kush (triangle kush cross) Feminized but every single one I would have kept if I had room.

Zkittlez x kush mint11

Purple punch x km11

Cherry ak 47 x kush mint 11 (not only is it SO fire, but it stacks for beautiful yields)

LA Kush Cake (fem)

wedding sunset (wedding cake x sherb crasher)

------

Seed junky x cookie fam collab (jbeezy helped stabalize everything)

London pound cake 75 x Kush mint

It's not for sale yet. But along with all other Cookie fam products berner sends me a few packs. So far this is the master of the garden.

It'll be for sale in about 3-4 weeks. Everythings ready they're just designing the packaging.

so make sure you do not miss out on that if you are a fan of seed junky and cookies

marmarb

For your first post definitely looks like promo on your part just saying but who am I just another guy on the internet

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Im really impressed with the ICC x KM im running.. no sign of any intersexing traits coming out but i really tried to not stress them out..

Glad i kept pollen and cuts of everything, looks like jbeezy is hanging up his gloves and packing in the seed game to the general public anyway.. as is thugpug..

Storm Shadow

Veteran
U can only cross the same shit 50x times over b4 u run out of names.... this dude milked the desert hype.. pretty looking flowers that barely got you lit

yts farmer

Veteran
Seedjunky packs have sky-rocketed in price

Thats because he will no longer be making seeds for release to the public. Most banks that had em are out of stock, you now have to make offers fornthe packs in emails.

Check out neptune seeds website they have lots of seedjunky packs up for auction, some have starting bids of $1000.

Thug pug is next out the game, retiring very soon so het those packs in while you can.

Peace.

Zomboy

Veteran
Thats because he will no longer be making seeds for release to the public. Most banks that had em are out of stock, you now have to make offers fornthe packs in emails.

Check out neptune seeds website they have lots of seedjunky packs up for auction, some have starting bids of $1000.

Thug pug is next out the game, retiring very soon so het those packs in while you can.

Peace.

Yeah I’ve heard about it.

You can still get some at treestar at a jacked up price. Not as high as the auctions on Neptune though. Ive got a lot of his gear already stashed, I would never pay those prices. Might sell some of mine at this rate.

I’ve already grabbed some of the new Thug pug stuff too. The drops reminded me of camping out on Seedbay years ago. Sold out in seconds.

yts farmer

Veteran
Yeah I’ve heard about it.

You can still get some at treestar at a jacked up price. Not as high as the auctions on Neptune though. Ive got a lot of his gear already stashed, I would never pay those prices. Might sell some of mine at this rate.

I’ve already grabbed some of the new Thug pug stuff too. The drops reminded me of camping out on Seedbay years ago. Sold out in seconds.

Yeah i seen what treestar is up to and he jacks prices up on certain strains that have a demand think he was selling some of capulator crosses for $150 more than what other banks were charging. Even his shipping to the uk is excessive at $50.

I do expect jbeezy to drop seeds under the cookies brand now they have partnered up with burner ie more $500 packs

Yes gromers latest drop flew out quick and the resellers have already started listing lol.

Peace.

Jgcookies

I have a few of seedjunky genetics stuff, started with the wedding cake x gelato #33 about 3 years ago now and havent really grown much from anyone else. Got a cut of the zkittlez x kush mints #11 coming soon too, the guy said it's probably the closest pheno to zushi he has found. Also running creamsicle #4 x zkittlezcake which is jungle boys seeds but sure it must have something to do with seedjunky again.

highlem

came accross Seedgod website and some of you may be interested to check out or give us their feedback on this one. Don’t know if legit, but sure overpriced... still can be a good option for some of you looking for seed junky, seems there is a lot of his stuff avaible at fixed price that could be better than craziness pricing of Neptune auctions... ✌️

seedgod .com/product-category/breeders/seed-junky/

And Supreme seed bank just put some up on their website if anyone is looking. $400 and up.

Raw710

strains

strains

Looking to buy some different strains has anyone ran the
-London pound cake x Kush Mints
-Animal Face x Kush Mints
-ZTK by seed junky
-La Pop Rockz

looking for yield and stability also looking for the gas smell not sure if the London Pound Cake x Kush Mints will bring it if any of you have insight or experience with these strains I would really appreciate it! :)
Looking to place order soon and yes the seeds are pricey but from what I have seen they are worth it.

Zomboy

Veteran
Ive got a pack of the LPC x KM, havent popped them yet though. Seen some nice pics. I grew out some of his Space Age Cake. Cracked 4 seeds and all 4 were dank

Raw710

Ive got a pack of the LPC x KM, havent popped them yet though. Seen some nice pics. I grew out some of his Space Age Cake. Cracked 4 seeds and all 4 were dank

Yea I really want to get LPC x KM but worried its going to be to fruity. Were the space age cake fem.? What did the yield look like on them if you dont mind me asking.

Zomboy

Veteran
Yea I really want to get LPC x KM but worried its going to be to fruity. Were the space age cake fem.? What did the yield look like on them if you dont mind me asking.

Yeah fems. They yielded well and were super pungent