What's new

80cm x 80cm (2,8ft) Veg tent led , dual MEIZHI 300w vs MEIZHI 600w or Diy Cob

JohnBlazed

I'm trying to figure out what is the best option for my veg only tent 80cm (2.8ft) x 80cm (2.8ft)

2x MEIZHI or VIPARSPECTRA 300w
vs
1x MEIZHI or VIPARSPECTRA 600w

or would a diy cob be better suited..

my budget is around £150 ($200) and if that's not enough for led i'll stick to Metal halides for now lol

any help would be appreciated

Hello, MEIZHI LED rose to the top for me. My plants are really loving it. I've seen so much growth since I installed it.All of my plants are growing like crazy with this light. 2xMEIZHI 300w is better than 1x MEIZHI600w I think, you can divide them to grow

smartgrower1995

I'm trying to figure out what is the best option for my veg only tent 80cm (2.8ft) x 80cm (2.8ft)

2x MEIZHI or VIPARSPECTRA 300w
vs
1x MEIZHI or VIPARSPECTRA 600w

or would a diy cob be better suited..

my budget is around £150 ($200) and if that's not enough for led i'll stick to Metal halides for now lol

any help would be appreciated

VIPARSPECTRA is dangerous, do not buy! their light has a spectrum that is only suitable during veg, and IS very bad for flowering. If someone can show me a VIPARSPECTRA LED yielding anywhere NEAR 1 gram per watt, let me know, im curious as to how it was done. But I already know no one has pulled that using a VIPARSPECTRA, so good luck:watchplant:

Zombiefarmer

Meizhi

Meizhi

Honestly i would go with the 2 300w meizhi i have a 450 w meizhi in a 2x4 veg tent and everything is bushy af happy loving the meizhi and if you have 2 300 you can move em around rather than 1 600 stuck on one spot incase its not bushing how u like in one spot u can move one 300 towards it thats what i do 😁 if u get metal hylide be sure to buy a lil ac unit to go with it 😂 they consume energy like its free 😂 def go with the leds bro been growing for 1 year last harvest 1 plant 5 oz my 6th harvest biggest yet but harvest getting bigger every new one thanks to them LED 😁👊🏽🤛🏽👍🏽💪🏽

Latest posts

Latest posts