What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delicatessen Seeds experiences

G

Her Majesty

Her Majesty

Here is my lone Her Majesty. I think its a girl, but will hold off on the gender reveal for now.
She looks kind of squat, and not much like a sativa seedling. But I took a long look thru this thread and found examples of HM similar to my own.

G

Queen mother

HQ7kRip.jpg
VCKn7yH.jpg
smyXFyt.jpg
MBEMm3g.jpg
H3UynVF.jpg

G

She looks great Outcold!

My Lilly at 1 month 12/12.I think I can see quite some queen mother traits...Serious frost buildup too!

mAc0KSp.jpg
jGx8ja2.jpg

j0XyQyh.jpg
dBMV57x.jpg
0wg3I3i.jpg

Mountainkush

One of my favourites too.
Beautiful plants everyone,
Love the colours on the queen mother Syd. We probably started flowering our Lilly around the same time. Put it in the tent Christmas Day.
Had a bit of room and enough time(before vacation) to throw a cut of my Lilly#4 from last year in the tent with my winter grow after a couple plants finished early. Wasn’t vegged very long after rooting so it’s not that big. The fan leaves are starting to turn purple now around 5 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She’s in with a cut of Thai Chi(Ace seeds) and they were both tiny and the same size when I put them in to flower. They have the tent to them selves now flowering in coco under 2x600w hps.
I’ve been testing some new feed on these and tried to find a nice middle ground between the two plants but the Lilly wasn’t happy with the nitrogen. No surprise there.
picture.php

G

Thanks bibi!

Hey Mountainkush!Yeah,this Qm is a looker and has enchanting aroma...High is not that strong as on the more hybrid fat looking one qm I had in the past,but it is still very good.

You are right my friend,we flipped lights the same day!(I might be one day later but not sure ).

I also observed some burn tips(not clawing) and will reduce biogrow.Also starting to get some purple on leaves.Pineapple/tropical smells.

Here at 5 weeks 12/12

rwDF4Vz.jpg

fXvBrrp.jpg
uHONvrB.jpg
GOsbVx4.jpg
enJXf7M.jpg

G

Here is my more recent seed pop of Lilly at about 27 days flower. She looks way behind the curve regarding maturation, but I bet she catches up!
No real scent to the resin yet.
I harvested some Joey Weeds C99f2 pollen recently and dusted a few branches. Figured it would be a fun way to back-cross to the Lilly.
For the Halibut:moon:

Mountainkush

Here is my more recent seed pop of Lilly at about 27 days flower. She looks way behind the curve regarding maturation, but I bet she catches up!
No real scent to the resin yet.
I harvested some Joey Weeds C99f2 pollen recently and dusted a few branches. Figured it would be a fun way to back-cross to the Lilly.
For the Halibut:moon:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61671&pictureid=2010621&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61671&pictureid=2010622&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61671&pictureid=2010623&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Hey Outcold,
Good luck with the new one!
Reminds me a lot of the first one I grew before I started trying to keep cuts. Really regret not saving her.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Finished at 55 days and smells good enough to eat.

I just found this thread.(last night to be exact)

I recently did a very small seed order at one of the ICMag vendors.I evidently made some bonehead mistake and sent too much money.The vendor asked me what else I wanted and I ran right over their website to order some Lilly based on your posts,

they were out of stock.

Story of my life. :(

:biggrin:

G

Lilly - 65 days 12/12

Lilly - 65 days 12/12

I 'm gonna harvest this beauty in the weekend.First tests show fine quality high.I had given a friend a Lilly seed this summer,haven t tried yet but he told me it is one of the best herbs he has grown!I'm probably gonna try this weekend too!

So,I will spam a few pics of this Lilly cause I really like her...I guess you will too!

6AUkvbr.jpg
dVQ95Qo.jpg
kA6Qx3G.jpg
rGH0EQo.jpg
ca9naGl.jpg

Koondense

Veteran
Holy Syd!

What a beauty, one of the most appealing plants i have seen. Looks delicious to eat :D

Cheers

G

Holy Syd!

What a beauty, one of the most appealing plants i have seen. Looks delicious to eat :D

Cheers

Thanks a lot dude :) I just sampled it again for a wake and bake and it is floaty/happy/forget all about it high,niiiice!:dance013:

BlackBart

Veteran
I grew her out a few years back and loved her . Also grew out there Upstream and loved that one too .

Latest posts

Latest posts