What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish I could figure out how to multi quote so I could answer everybody individually but I hadn’t learned how to do that yet... All I can say is that it is extremely exciting to grow something new:) I only wish I could’ve done even a better job but I was squeezed thin over the last several months

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They keep on going😍
5A353101-1799-4583-B322-9FC4F1CE0994.jpeg
5456A23E-F8F1-4A34-9B03-1D95AF81F42C.jpeg
78208EC3-3203-4F78-953F-34173069B963.jpeg
8AB3CCD6-0A74-47CA-B479-6546E9824273.jpeg
4BADA34A-0730-4E0D-9677-85DD2A66C1FD.jpeg
E4D4BD80-C51D-4244-9039-89348A80F031.jpeg
A04EDA5F-CADB-4D44-8255-BB2A666A185C.jpeg
58660316-B5FB-4D00-AE4A-CBA305743664.jpeg
D0650393-BE2B-4379-B953-8D7AAF3F4732.jpeg
B0834AAF-36F8-4795-B2A3-AA4437044BBA.jpeg
70C3200E-FD28-47E9-95E3-F3D87CEFD512.jpeg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish my pictures were better for you all...But I hope you get the point:yummy:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
wow indeed ,
they are awesome star ,
you ve done a stellar job man ,

are u happy with how they have gone?
and any more update on the aroma ??

DoloDankness

Wow I’m late to this thread but I went through every single page and got caught up haha! This grow is amazing! Can’t believe these ladies are finishing that quick. You have done them justice to say the least!

Montuno

...como el Son...
Mr Donald Mallard : What difference between the type and potency of psychoactivity between the two parents of the cross can you tell us?

Muy chula y rechula, star crash !

Salud! to everybody.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Mr Donald Mallard : What difference between the type and potency of psychoactivity between the two parents of the cross can you tell us?

Muy chula y rechula, star crash !

Salud! to everybody.

well the nh grew longer and thinner and was more sativa dominant ,
the high was strong , gave that sweaty , hot head , and probably more psychedelic than the other ,

the c5 mango was more of that euphoric type of high ,
these days id prefer the latter , but as a younger chap the former would have definitely excited me ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Looks and sounds like a great cross Donald Mallard

hope that is the end conclusion stocktont ,
i forgot to mention the c5 mango was a mile faster than the nh also,
the ibl mango haze used was a fair bit earlier than the standard version ,
it produced some fat nuggety buds in a reasonbly short time when i tested them out a few grows ago,

c5 and the standard mh wouldnt finish properly for me growing during the winter/spring season , aka dry season ,
but the ibl mango haze did, and the c5 mango did with ease ...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m thinking the Mango component is the sweet aromatic tone the flowers are radiating.... definitely not spicy....It’s starting to get warmer outside these are maturing so the timing may be right for a possible re-veg & obtain clones

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
mmm sounds pretty tasty star ,
thats the next part im keen to hear about ,
the taste and the quality of the high , potency etc ,

im glad you find them good enough to want to save a cutting to grow again ...
that in itself says something ...

Ncali

Veteran
mmm sounds pretty tasty star ,
thats the next part im keen to hear about ,
the taste and the quality of the high , potency etc ,

im glad you find them good enough to want to save a cutting to grow again ...
that in itself says something ...

Dear Mr. Mallard,

Where can c5mango be obtained in the future. Inquiring minds must know.

In your selections seem to be spot on... Looks like a nice selection for the p1, a little more nl5 leaning Mango haze I would guess. I've seen a few of those phenos pop up in MNS nevils haze mango, but they did not carry the mango terps. Would love to experience a well structured Mango haze paired with c5haze first hand. Sounds like Star Crash is saying the mango terps are present in offspring, that sounds promising. I think that's what makes the mango haze so special in the Mr Nice lineup, just a different direction than SSH/NH with smell. It truely is a special smell, almost intoxicating jus on its smell alone.

The problem I always had with nevils haze mango is the bud structure was often airy /whispy with the best smelling candidates. That's the way of the haze C some say. I may keep combing through packs, a few beans at a time & slowly yet surely. I keep telling myself I need to continue with other projects, but threads like these put me right back into haze town. Oh brother.

Thanks for your time Mr Duck and Star 😎

How would you consider this grow star, success? I guess we will have to wait for cure and smoke. Grow wise, you crushed it bro. I guess you gotta let us know if they as good as they look.
:peacock:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Dear Mr. Mallard,

Where can c5mango be obtained in the future. Inquiring minds must know.

In your selections seem to be spot on... Looks like a nice selection for the p1, a little more nl5 leaning Mango haze I would guess. I've seen a few of those phenos pop up in MNS nevils haze mango, but they did not carry the mango terps. Would love to experience a well structured Mango haze paired with c5haze first hand. Sounds like Star Crash is saying the mango terps are present in offspring, that sounds promising. I think that's what makes the mango haze so special in the Mr Nice lineup, just a different direction than SSH/NH with smell. It truely is a special smell, almost intoxicating jus on its smell alone.

The problem I always had with nevils haze mango is the bud structure was often airy /whispy with the best smelling candidates. That's the way of the haze C some say. I may keep combing through packs, a few beans at a time & slowly yet surely. I keep telling myself I need to continue with other projects, but threads like these put me right back into haze town. Oh brother.

Thanks for your time Mr Duck and Star 😎

How would you consider this grow star, success? I guess we will have to wait for cure and smoke. Grow wise, you crushed it bro. I guess you gotta let us know if they as good as they look.
:peacock:

Just waiting for the test grows ncali ,
mr star is the first cab off the rank ,
i have a bunch in also at a friends , but im a fair bit behind this grow ,
after that ill sort out where they can be obtainted from ...

and yes i think a bit more nl in the mango haze making her a bit earlier ,
i got 2 phenos ,, the skinnier one a bit more toward the incense aroma ,
and the fat one was more mango , sweet ripe mango , which i never saw a lot of in all the mh i have grown to be honest ,
but it was pretty nice and the buds were quite chunky ,
the combo with c5 made the buds larger also ,
the reason i did it initially was so i could grow something similar to c5 in seed form ,
as the cutting didnt do as well as id hoped ,
i was happy with the outcome .... ,
im glad it has inspired you ...

i agree star has crushed this ,
he is a skilled grower , no question about that ... im definitely happy how he has done with the seeds ...

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
No big pics. Awesome.

Fine.
Remember: you can add photos with either the "paper clip" or the "camera" icon; the former adds a link to the photo, the latter a thumbnail image. Just edit again in both cases, and resize to the desired size.

Salud!

Latest posts

Latest posts