What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cindy 99 and friends.

eyesdownchronic

SCG
smaller pheno

picture.php
picture.php

eyesdownchronic

Bummer, got 4/4 Males on the QAR from TGA. I was really hoping to find a nice cut from the cross, but i guess thats the way she goes. I'll just have to find proper outxrosses to make with the pollen. I think the obvious crosses to make would be hitting Trainwreck s1's from twenty 20 and the JTR. pretty much have one cross more toward the trainwreck mother side, and the other toward the space queen father side/ somewhat of a chernobyl redux with a bit more space queen. also thinking that the durban x QAR could be prettty good. hopefully infusing the durban with more frost and new age looks while retaining the special high. figure ill also hit some cindy plants.

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did two seed runs recently... the first seed run I got a lot of males, the second seed run I got a lot of females , I have two other seed run going currently(4 crops simultaneously from seed)

eyesdownchronic

I did two seed runs recently... the first seed run I got a lot of males, the second seed run I got a lot of females , I have two other seed run going currently(4 crops simultaneously from seed)
nice perpetual flow you got going. I usually try to drop seeds and harvest every month, so 2 runs will be in flower at the same time.

i actually got a very large ratio of F for the most part, minus the QAR.
**edit looks like the DSH is all males too.

everybody from the next seed run is up as well. I got reasonable germ. only seeds that didnt do very well were the JC2 (3/9) :(

Last edited:

Oregonism

Bummer, got 4/4 Males on the QAR from TGA. I was really hoping to find a nice cut from the cross, but i guess thats the way she goes. I'll just have to find proper outxrosses to make with the pollen. I think the obvious crosses to make would be hitting Trainwreck s1's from twenty 20 and the JTR. pretty much have one cross more toward the trainwreck mother side, and the other toward the space queen father side/ somewhat of a chernobyl redux with a bit more space queen. also thinking that the durban x QAR could be prettty good. hopefully infusing the durban with more frost and new age looks while retaining the special high. figure ill also hit some cindy plants.

If you havent chucked the males completely consider reversing the males. It is pretty straight forward using ethephon. By coincidence I just had luck with a 7 yr keeper og cut x c99 male [peak].

Spraying twice at 400-450 ppm and stigmas appearing in 8 days from 1st spray. One round equals spraying each node twice.
I have pollinated my stigmas and just waiting for to see if seedset occurs...c99 seems receptive to this.

Your plants look great! :peace:

eyesdownchronic

If you havent chucked the males completely consider reversing the males. It is pretty straight forward using ethephon. By coincidence I just had luck with a 7 yr keeper og cut x c99 male [peak].

Spraying twice at 400-450 ppm and stigmas appearing in 8 days from 1st spray. One round equals spraying each node twice.
I have pollinated my stigmas and just waiting for to see if seedset occurs...c99 seems receptive to this.

hmm... i may have to look into this.

ty for the heads up.

eyesdownchronic

would the resulting seeds then be M/F?

Crazy Chester

Your plants are looking good! Some really interesting genetics in there.

only seeds that didnt do very well were the JC2 (3/9) :(

Dang - I was thinking of pulling the trigger on those - even at $68 for five seeds. Now, I'm looking for a 70% off sale.

In any event, I hope those three turn out great - I'm excited to see how Jack The Ripper goes for you and all those Cindys too!

eyesdownchronic

Your plants are looking good! Some really interesting genetics in there.

Dang - I was thinking of pulling the trigger on those - even at $68 for five seeds. Now, I'm looking for a 70% off sale.

In any event, I hope those three turn out great - I'm excited to see how Jack The Ripper goes for you and all those Cindys too!
thanks! everything is moving along pretty well, ill get some pics up here soon.

where is subcool gear still available? id still buy a couple more packs... lol

eyesdownchronic

small update

Super Silver Grapefruit (SSH x Grapefruit) from Relic, one of my fav's so far for sure. strong vigor and larger thinner leaves than most of the rest. does have smells of grapefruit but mixed with some type of mellow "varnish" tone. not sure how to describe it.

picture.php

eyesdownchronic

Durban
these started flowering real early on the 12/12 lighting. the tall and short phenos have definitely segregated, with this being a taller individual

picture.php

eyesdownchronic

Those are some beautiful plants, eyesdownchronic!
Thanks!

they havent been getting all the attention they deserve, but still seem to be moving along well.
Im getting a little bit of plant envy and inferiority looking at Star Crash's monsters though hahah.

been meaning to snag pics for a minute. will really get to it today. .