What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Artificial Tears (Lambsbread x GAS MAC) - Completed Project

Waka

Thought I might as well post up a project I just completed. I was gifted a pack of Capulator's GAS MAC and chose a male at random and hit my Lambsbread with it. Started the project about 8 months ago and just completed it. No goal in mind just wanted to get some MAC gene's into the Lambsbread to see what would happen. I ended up with three females and one female really stood out. Called the strain Artificial Tears, no meaning behind it, just thought it sounded good.

Keeper Pheno
Growth: Veg and flower growth was average. Not out of control but a good pace.

Smell: Before chop it smelled like fruity pebbles. Upon curing it has more of a sweet pine smell.

Buds: Buds are dense and very frosted.

High: The high is wonderful. Played a game of chess after smoking a joint and my heart was racing the entire game. Really got me engaged into the activity. Would say it lasted around 2.5 to 3 hours

I'm attempting to reveg the plant now to try and keep it around. If not it's okay I got plenty more seeds to sift through. Below are pictures from seed to finish. Only included photos of the keeper pheno. Enjoy!

Sx95Muh.jpg

KrdD3Gj.jpg

sKUUAgS.jpg

YGb5Myw.jpg

Waka

Thank you both. This stuff is pretty potent. I have people that smoke on the reg and they took two hits of this stuff and they get blasted. Hoping I can save it via reveg. If not I'll have to do another pheno hunt.