What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
good question...
not much tested yet... but it's like a good Nevil's Haze...
some have a caramel smell and are hairy other more like NHz smell & look
only the come down is not so nice...
that's why i'll picked the best 3 LH girls and pollinated them by my OHz boy and also my fav OHz girl with the most NLD looking LH male...
M.:tiphat:

yeah these need some cure. caramel is from NH I think, they used some nice selection of NH for it: "Hundreds of Neville’s haze f2s were grown out in an effort to show recessive parental traits. After careful selection and tasting we decided on very sativa dominate side of Neville’s haze that had a flowering time just short of 15 weeks and had the trippiest profound smoke quality with no paranoia or couch lock. Easy let down and no hang over.

An extremely early flowering Vietnamese male carrying an almost pure single cola shape growth was put over our specially selected Nevs haze girl. The Viet male was so early that our girl was not prepared/advanced enough in flowering to take a dusting so pollen was collected and stored until she was ready.

The results have produced a sweet a piny/pepper-fruity aroma and when cured correctly brings out a lovely cameral hashy taste when smoked. Not all off spring will bring this intense thick taste but they all carry slight undertones and very enjoyable."

they say no hangover :D

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Lumbo x Tom Hill`s Haze .

fV2pnYI.jpg

lFsi5sZ.jpg

Fruity . Some pineapple ?

MadMac

far beyond driven...
update...

update...

hello haze lovers,
well here some progress now...
got from all one or two girls ...
all are now transplanted...
got some N after sexing so they looking fantastic now ;-)
i'll do low low nute's until sexing and use more blue lights...
to much N and you get more boy's...
did that with the first THH batch to get many males to choose from...
10 seeds 8 made it 7 boy's one girl ...

so here we are... The Doors x OHz and same with THH are the fastest in flowering onset... the others are most same tie when showing sex only the pure OHz is later...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

continue...

MadMac

far beyond driven...
picture.php

picture.php

overview ... 22 in total... some are double
all are in living soil and 10 liter grow bags ...
pushed the PH to around 7 with lime and gypsum...
also added some worm cast and some worms got also be found...
picture.php

this is Iranian Auto/Sour Wonder Skunk x OHz
need also haze outdoors here in the north...
just a test... but looks like it works...
nice resin on leaf's ... auto flower...
don't like ruderalis ... so this is my way to go...
picture.php

picture.php

all the best
M.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
time laps 24h

time laps 24h

hello,
just a small update....
Grow-.gif

24 hours difference... amazing how fast they grow and develop bud's... reused the soil from last grow... added gypsum & lime + Azomite ... coffee grind and the secret ingredients my own chicken shit and worms...
soon more...

F2F

Looking beautiful and happy as always MM. this is going to be a great show in the coming months.

Quick question if you don’t mind. What is your NHz used for these crosses? Is it one of your selections? Looks like You crossed it in both ways. Did you reverse a plant?

Cheers
F2F

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Looking beautiful and happy as always MM. this is going to be a great show in the coming months.

Quick question if you don’t mind. What is your NHz used for these crosses? Is it one of your selections? Looks like You crossed it in both ways. Did you reverse a plant?

Cheers
F2F

where old seeds from Nevil's last grail project....
not so WLD as the MR Nice gear...
used 2 girls... and a male ... no reverse...
a lime (smaller one most NLD) and Nr#4 (old NHz i'll know grow) and the best male to dust my best OHz girl...
i'll want the big bud's + the more OHz like high and come down
also see the difference and influence of the OHz vs. NHz
thx

F2F

a lime (smaller one most NLD) and Nr#4 (old NHz i'll know grow) and the best male to dust my best OHz girl...
thx

I should have figured you’d only consider putting “Top” gear towards these crosses.

It is refreshing to see someone carry the torch forward on this type of work. And you do it with a humbleness and sincere excitement for the plants and work alone. :good:

All the best to you MM.
F2F

gorilla ganja

Beautiful Haze plants MadMac. Thanks for sharing this grow.
Really excited to watch this. I think some real gems will be found.

Peace GG

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree this is exciting ...it looks like he is light years ahead of everybody else

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
thx

Hi MM i dont remember Nevil making NH x OHz in the Grail project .