What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

Bob Green

Thanks for the offers but I think everyone missed the part of my post where I don't send plants in the mail. I had a really bad experience and it's just not an option for me. Would be nice if the laws where different but it's a risk I am not willing to take at the moment. I can always pop more seeds but not from behind bars.

In a perfect world......

Cheers gents

:tiphat:

CaptainDankness

Do you know how hard it is to sell 1,000 packs of any strain nowadays in today’s saturated seed market, are you in the seed business? It’s not as easy as every one seems to assume, I am just the middle man reseller of this stock and BushWeed has already said and agreed to give his profit of sales to kanga,
I know it seem highly priced for these strains but given what they are , how do you put a monetary value on what are in reality classic genetics, F2 or not , the strains alone speak for themselves unlike most of the S1’d clones out there going for $500 a pack regularly ..
Maybe one strain, but Bushweed has like 5 F2 strains of Nevil's work. So he'd only need to sell 200 packs of each. If it is really that hard to sell 1,000 packs out 5 strains it's probably because people are asking too much money. I'm sure KC Brains sells a lot and Gypsy mentioned Nirvana used to be a best seller.

I don't have a problem with you though, you are just a reseller, I mean unless you are only giving Bushweed $50 a pack and marking it right up. Lol, I'm sure y'all probably only make a percentage as many breeders you sell for charge less than Bushweed. Actually Bushweed might just be your most outrageously priced breeder. How he's worth more than Serious Seeds, Mr. Nice, Sensi Seeds, etc. is a bit fucked.

Of course, we have American breeders charging $300 and some even worse, but yeah, I'd rather get seeds from you. Lol, one thing about cheaper packs is I've bought like 5 of the same just for selection. Of course most only grow like 6 plants or so at a time.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Lol, one thing about cheaper packs is I've bought like 5 of the same just for selection. Of course most only grow like 6 plants or so at a time.

In fact I believe that the only reason why certain packages cost so much nowadays is the brand (apart from things like ot1haze, which take more than half a year to be ready);I rarely spent € 100 for a package of seeds, and honestly I didn't find big differences compared to the cheap ones...
Years ago me and a friend we have grown Nl5hz, me from nirvana and my friend from sensi, a packet each, well his plants were very good, but they were not better than mine ... and we talk about more than 100 € of difference ...

PS First someone names Neville haze, well, maybe years ago it was a great strain, but today if I had to choose I'd go to afghan haze, I did both and I can say that it's definitely better ...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Afghan Haze is not even close to the Original Nevil Haze .
Nevil Haze is the strongest weed ever , Afghan Haze is very nice but miles apart.
I dont know about Nevil Haze seeds as ive not grown them for more than a decade but the famous cut is in its own league and 1 if not the best Haze available, better than the A5 and C5

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Friend, I don't want to fight with you, but:
You can also find a special cut from bagseeds, it's just luck, we're talking about seeds...
4 or 5 year ago I tried afghan haze ad has been a very good herb, now, I have been looking for two years in Neville haze and I find nothing but nl5hz phenotypes, nothing stellar ...
Maybe 15 year ago, but now no.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like i said bro i cant vouch for the seeds but the original Nevil Haze cutting is still the strongest and nothing beats it.
Ive been sampling strains for 20 years and still nothing beats that old original Nevil Haze cut from south of Holland.
I tried it a couple of Highlife cups ago as an entry and WOW
I even forgot how good it was as its been 10- 15 years since ive seen it anywhere .
The seeds is another story.

Peace

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Anyone have experience with the MM x Nevils Haze#15 ?

I’m curious how true the description of sandlewood and frankincense holds

1luvbigherb

I am curious in same way and also if its F2??? but it seems we cant hope that Bushy would chime in and inform us.
there are lot of growers, who are making high quality seeds, for themselves and friends. if some of them get the stuff together and step out/start to sell them, then some of those who are not selling, start to be very envious in disgusting way.. they dont want others to step out of the row.. I wish Bushweed the best and hope he will not stop to make them available for public.

JohnnyChicago

If they ever do s1's of that nevilles cut it will probably sell like hot cakes. If it's giving phenos similar to the mother or better 6 seeds 100 euro easy all day long and I would gladly pay it.

Femaleseeds were selling s1 of that cut 10 years ago and indeed they were similar phenos to be found in those seeds.
But I think A5 x selected OHaze males would be the way to go. Don0t understand why noone is doing it. I would if I had the A5 cut.

mack 10

Veteran
I also have four phenos of Gypsie Thai I would gladly share. Truth is I might just cull it all over the next day or so. Would be nice to preserve them but I am struggling to find a way.

Only two people have offered to help but I am a total bitch when it comes to cuts in the mail.

If you need any help preserving those bad boy cuts.
I can help.

Let me know.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Femaleseeds were selling s1 of that cut 10 years ago and indeed they were similar phenos to be found in those seeds.
But I think A5 x selected OHaze males would be the way to go. Don0t understand why noone is doing it. I would if I had the A5 cut.

A5 x original haze?
It's a tempting idea ... for some strange reason whoever has A5 keeps it to himself, or maybe nobody cares because it's too "vintage" ...

Ps Does anyone know if mexican haze dampkring is done with A5?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think there were some idea of cooperation beetween MadMac and holder of those old school cuts to make a5 x thh cross, but I dont know how it ended up. mexican haze is indeed absolutely great and not only because of A5.. A5 has atypical effect for hazes. but because of oaxacan. it brings A5 on another level, as well as laos brings mango haze on the whole another level for me. same way MM takes tired NH on the whole another level..and absolutely the best haze from female seeds was not neville´s haze x jack herrer, or cinnamon(I loved it very much though), but their zamal landrace x neville´s haze - absolute fire... inbred haze vs. landrace. its where magic is, and not in crosses of old and too similar hazes. Bushy has wonderful thaihazes. you can get that mmoaxacan and cross it with your favorite haze and bump - bring it on another level.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Didn't know female seeds did that, too bad I'm 10 years too late.

When karma releases his a5 selfed seeds I will be on those for sure, tom hill males and seedsman males on deck but who knows if they are good males or not.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
I also have four phenos of Gypsie Thai I would gladly share. Truth is I might just cull it all over the next day or so. Would be nice to preserve them but I am struggling to find a way.

Only two people have offered to help but I am a total bitch when it comes to cuts in the mail.
Cuts are easy to send, put five cuttings in a baggie and put the baggie in a VCR or DVD box and put that in a padded envelope and send it, no biggie. Also don't forget to mark the baggie and roll it up.

LostTribe

Premium user
Do you know how hard it is to sell 1,000 packs of any strain nowadays in today’s saturated seed market, are you in the seed business? It’s not as easy as every one seems to assume, I am just the middle man reseller of this stock and BushWeed has already said and agreed to give his profit of sales to kanga,
I know it seem highly priced for these strains but given what they are , how do you put a monetary value on what are in reality classic genetics, F2 or not , the strains alone speak for themselves unlike most of the S1’d clones out there going for $500 a pack regularly ..

I object to the statement that s1's elites are going at $500 a pack, regularly? Obviously not the case. Boutique genetics have always brought $12-$20 per seed at mkt I will admit.

LT