What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flucene SpyderX LEDs

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Does anyone have experience growing with these? Any pics from flowering?

no pics but will say this friends got one he tested it in a 4x4 hut then and a 600hps after and the led outperformed. when the price come down these things will be the future 600 watt led run against 1000 wt hps lower electric and heats is win win especially when running multiples lights

frostedbuds

no pics but will say this friends got one he tested it in a 4x4 hut then and a 600hps after and the led outperformed. when the price come down these things will be the future 600 watt led run against 1000 wt hps lower electric and heats is win win especially when running multiples lights

encouraging to hear. in terms of nuggets, does the Flucene put out equal product as the HPS? Does your friend use CO2?

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
yes very chunky nug he doesnt run c02. if i get over there i will try snag a pic. he bought the light just to see what hype was. it performs. be nice if it was 500$ instead of 1500. friend not the best grower either i would like to see what a good grower could do that light it would be even better

frostedbuds

yes very chunky nug he doesnt run c02. if i get over there i will try snag a pic. he bought the light just to see what hype was. it performs. be nice if it was 500$ instead of 1500. friend not the best grower either i would like to see what a good grower could do that light it would be even better

wow this is really good to know. thanks a lot!

ExoticsRus

Nice lights , but...

Pro :
* UTL Listed and other safety listings
* Movable /light bar mapping
* Full sprectrum

Cons
* Price (I think cobs or qb’s are better deal)
* Plastic parts ! they made this light in all nice metal , all the screws and forth are nice but man the light rail holder if you look at ( it’s def just a super vulnerable and asking to get broken piece in a growroom )
* it’s a head hitter if your trying to grow these lights side by side or in a tent ( yeah they would be fine in a grow single line but since they want to be 6-8 away from your head = head bangers )

Honestly I wish I bought a timber led like the first time cause the fatty (which gives
Me more watts if I want it) is still 400 bucks cheaper per unit than spydrx plus