What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TripleBerry F2 and relatives grow

browntrout

Veteran
Doing a small indoor run of my Tripleberry F2, Tripleberry F2 (select mother stock) and my LB#1 Bx. They are around 1 month old.

More here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=357372

TripleBerry Lineage is "LB": ((Durban x PCK) x Joey Weed BB) x MOB bred to Lem's Blueberry Bx select fathers and F2'd.

4" deep pots hoping to make it to sexing before 1gal.

under 1x 1000W MH / 4'x8' tent.

Other girls in the 1 gallons are Angel Heart clones, GG#4 x Dosidos seedlings and various fresh dosdios hybrid clones.

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
And here we are today after extensive defoliation and some fimming, as well they were transplanted into 1 gallons a few days ago.

Attachments

• 49792329_227626254833437_6316817760408043520_n.jpg
    49792329_227626254833437_6316817760408043520_n.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 55

browntrout

Veteran
What size tent is that? And how old are they. Looks like you got a head start compared to the ones I just posted

4'x8' flower tent with 1000W MH setup.

They were germed beginning of December, however I left them in the seedling trays and a the 4" pots a big longer so they are a bit behind but doing good now that they have gotten over the abuse and in 1 Gals.

Buckeyebandit

I should be up potting this weekend to start a lite feed. Should be at 4th or 5th node by then. I'm begging under LEDs so might be a little slower than your 1000 watts lol

browntrout

Veteran
I should be up potting this weekend to start a lite feed. Should be at 4th or 5th node by then. I'm begging under LEDs so might be a little slower than your 1000 watts lol

I've got the light about 45-50 inches away from pots, I needed the light dispersion to span 8' and they don't seem to be stretching much. Meaning they aren't at the best range of the 1000W.

My 400W spectrum king LED seems to work almost better for veg IMO, maybe not as good dispersion.

The 1000W will show it's worth in flower however.

browntrout

Veteran
An LB#1 Bx1 and the most vigorous plant of em all - Most of the LB#1 Bx are very Paki/indica in growth (this one didn't as much), this trait can be seen among certain phenos in the TB F2 as well:
picture.php

A nice squat TripleBerry F2 from the LB#1/MOB leaning mothers.

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
Fed the plants a greasy cocktail today:

Real Growers Recharge full dose (Just came in mail)
Floralicious Plus 1/3 dose
Rapid Start 1/3 dose
CaliMagic 1/3 dose
Sea Kelp extract 1/3 dose

browntrout

Veteran
Just confirmed an interesting trait in the line. I noticed this outdoors to some extent. 3 Males of my 70 or so Tripleberry F2 / TripleBerry F2 select / LB1 Bx have started auto flowering.

This has been indicative of the males only, and is known in the blueberry used.

browntrout

Veteran
picture.php

I was hoping I'd have more males picked out by now... Bit of a jungle starting. Another week or two and it'll be flip time. I want to transplant before flip but won't be able to with the current count.

browntrout

Veteran
Did some major defoliation today, Still haven't found anymore males. Looks like I will have to flower for a week or two and transplant then.

browntrout

Veteran
Looks like I will be getting these girls into flower tomorrow. About time! I hate doing this but looks like I will have to transplant during early flower after the males are weeded out. I figured I would see some more true pre-flowers by now...

picture.php