What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour OG From Start TO Finish

growdady

Had Marcella out the tent for a feeding this morning. I decided to take some pictures of the Blueberry baby girl. There is three more day before I flip the lights to 12/12.

Attachments

• P6100003.jpg
    P6100003.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 35
  • P6100002.jpg
    P6100002.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 37
  • P6100001.jpg
    P6100001.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 36

Rodehazrd

Hey there Bro
You're looking good there. I have not grown my pheno out yet but all the others I had stretched about double. I'll be watching yours to see how much you get. Its time to move clones outdoors here and I've decided to move my tubs outdoor this year. So I won't be getting any till Oct. at least. I'll round up a couple of my young men to tote them and have it set up out on a ridge by Saturday. I have a Bangi mother in another tub I took clones from last month. I never took the 818 outside before so its a gamble on PM and bud rot but they don't have thick leaves and its high up the ridge. I'll get some good clones anyway for indoor.
Happy Gardening:plant grow::plant grow::plant grow:

growdady

Hey there Bro
You're looking good there. I have not grown my pheno out yet but all the others I had stretched about double. I'll be watching yours to see how much you get. Its time to move clones outdoors here and I've decided to move my tubs outdoor this year. So I won't be getting any till Oct. at least. I'll round up a couple of my young men to tote them and have it set up out on a ridge by Saturday. I have a Bangi mother in another tub I took clones from last month. I never took the 818 outside before so its a gamble on PM and bud rot but they don't have thick leaves and its high up the ridge. I'll get some good clones anyway for indoor.
Happy Gardening:plant grow::plant grow::plant grow:

Hello Rodehazrd :tiphat: and thanks again for taking the time to visit the thread. :joint: I just set my lights out first day of 12/12 here. Good luck on your out doors grow. Please keep me updated on our progress. I am sure the 818 will grow to be a monster outside.

Rodehazrd

I got Maggie out the ridge today first night outside. I had cut some brush and a couple of trees I drilled and filled with salt last spring. The salt didn't do anything so out came the chainsaw.
:mopper:

Attachments

• IMG_2732.jpg
    IMG_2732.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 29

growdady

I got Maggie out the ridge today first night outside. I had cut some brush and a couple of trees I drilled and filled with salt last spring. The salt didn't do anything so out came the chainsaw.
:mopper:

Sounds like you had some work to do before you could plant. Looks good all caged in nice n safe. Keep me updated bud :smoke out:

growdady

Friday is here I'm a day late on my update. The girls are not doing much just chillin. Today they got a feeding, the feed was boosted from 10ml to 14ml per gallon water. They were given Connoisseur Grow and Botanicare Cal-mag Plus. The girls will continue the grow nutrients until I see some flowers forming. Than they will get Connoisseur Bloom, Bud Candy and Big Bud. Well here are a couple of pictures of Breilla and Marcella. They are in the bathtub getting their feeding.

Attachments

• group (2).jpg
    group (2).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 25
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 21

growdady

Had Marcella out the tent today to clean up some bottom leaves. Also took a clone while I was at it.

Attachments

• P6170011.jpg
    P6170011.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 25
  • P6170010.jpg
    P6170010.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 28

growdady

Today the girls got plain water. Their growing good without any issues. Im loving Marcella's shape. She is the blueberry, she has over taken the Sour OG and she is 14 days younger. I planted a rooted clone of the Blueberry this morning put her into a air pot. I have 1 Blueberry clone and two 818's in the 4x2 tent. I wont take anymore clones until the 3rd week of actual flower. Well here is the girls as of 6am this morning. :biggrin:

Attachments

• P6170016.jpg
    P6170016.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 22
  • P6170015.jpg
    P6170015.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 28
  • group.6.18.19 (2).jpg
    group.6.18.19 (2).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 27
  • group.6.18.19.jpg
    group.6.18.19.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 27
P

pongster

brother, you have the brains, skills and looks in your plants, well done!
i'm sitting in the floor waiting for the end of this

would you mind telling me about your LEDs? i read they are 2x Mars Hydro 400W... you know which model? It sure seems to do the job properly, any thoughts on temperature and such?
Thanks and good crop! :tiphat:

growdady

Hey pongster, thanks for taking the time to view my ladies. The lights are 600w mars hydro's. They are the older version lights, I didn't know until after I purchased them. but I got these on eBay $140.00 a light. Mars Hydro Mars Eco 600 led grow light. This is my first run with these lights. The heat from the 2 lights are not even close to the heat my 600w HPS puts out.

growdady

Took advantage when feeding the girls this afternoon. Snapped a few shots of them outside of the tent. 6/20/19 yesterday was the first day they showed actual buds forming. So that's the 1st day of flower. They were fed Connoisseur A and B Bloom @8ml a gallon water, CalMag Plus @5ml, Bud Candy and Big Bud @ 4ml a gallon water. Here is a look at the ladies.

Attachments

• sog.6.21.19 (2).jpg
    sog.6.21.19 (2).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 24
  • sog.6.21.19.jpg
    sog.6.21.19.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 26
  • group.6.21.19.jpg
    group.6.21.19.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 27
  • bb.6.21.19 (2).jpg
    bb.6.21.19 (2).jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 25
  • bb.6.21.19.jpg
    bb.6.21.19.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 27

Rodehazrd

You taking clones in 3rd week of flower? Do you get good vigor then? I have had slow rooting taking clones in flower especially if the branch I want has a bud on it already. Actually never got one to go that had bloomed :tiphat:

growdady

You taking clones in 3rd week of flower? Do you get good vigor then? I have had slow rooting taking clones in flower especially if the branch I want has a bud on it already. Actually never got one to go that had bloomed :tiphat:

Yes sir my last grow I took a single clone in the 3rd week of flowering. Takes them some time to reveg but the clones from them are branchy monsters its called monster-cropping. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358931 Thats a link to my last clone run. I had a monster cropped one that did good. By the way I have 4 clones and a 818 seedling going now.

Last edited:

growdady

Marcella is growing crazy in her 1st week of flower. Here she is I give you Dutch Passion's Blueberry.

Attachments

• bb.6.24.19.jpg
    bb.6.24.19.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 30
  • bb.6.24.19 (2).jpg
    bb.6.24.19 (2).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 29
  • bb.6.24.19 (3).jpg
    bb.6.24.19 (3).jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 25

growdady

I pulled the girls out the tent today to feed them. Since they were out the tent I decided to snap a picture.

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 24