What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Foliar Feed Spray, what is your preference?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Greetings Icmag!

What is your preferred foliar spray?

Do you make your own? Bottled nutrient? Recipes?

I would like to hear everyone's experience. I have been making and using different sprays for years. I am looking to change it up and test out some different products or recipes.

Chime in with your go to Foliar spray!

Let's keep this civil. We don't need the "just do it yourself, bottled nutrients waste of money, blah blah". I want to hear about ALL Foliar options!

My last spray was a tea of 1 cup castings, 1 cup compost (mine).

Thanks to all in advance for any info.

Cannavore

Veteran
Agsil16h, peppermint bronners, neem oil, various blended essential oils

EM5

Fulpower, agsil16h, aloe, kelp meal (kelp not always used)

EM1, Worm castings

Nettle fpj

Are a few different things i like to spray

scrogrow

Cal-si-mag from cellmax nutrients for me as a foliar at the moment @lester
It's got humic and fulvic acids and a batch of aminos aswell!

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
my local shop only back in day only carried spray n grow and bill's perfect it seemed to work well never gor to try other kinds though

clown baby

8mL neem oil and 2.5mL potassium silicate per liter of solution, about once a week in veg.

potassium silicate is mixed at 1.5#/gallon.
neem is dynagro.

i used to foliar with kelp as a crutch for micros. stopped using additives in the reservoir, and now i dont need kelp anymore.

bio bizz green bottle . ALG-MIX couple ml to 1 litre water.
Use in veg sometimes.
Nice fat healthy green leaves

Much better than without. I like this , smells nothing, cant be overdosed. Safe method.

I also use this in my watermix with other nutes when i feed my soil

djibra

Use in veg sometimes.

Much better than without. I like this , smells nothing, cant be overdosed. Safe method.

What time of day/night you apply foliar?
:tiphat:

Lyfespan

i apply different foliar sprays for different needs

EM-1
kelp
Bvit
perfect grower foliar

spray when lights first start coming on, they take 2 hours to warm the room, allowing for stomas to do their thing

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I've recently started experimenting the Optic Foliar line (except Switch) And i really like it. Leaves are very healthy and happy looking.

Outdoor time will bring more results. Atak is supposed to be for PM and mold.

Transport is great, I've also used it with Recharge, and photosynthesis plus, and CalMag, and Flower Kiss

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Outdoors I find the effectiveness of foliar feeding, means I have a lot less to carry.

I'm not trying to correct anything usually, so I use an all round plant food, some seaweed extract, and a wetting agent to get it in.

If something is wrong, I obviously adjust what I spray on to counter the problem.

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
420giveaway
Use in veg sometimes.

Biobizz fish mix/ alg - mix and bio bloom at the beginning of flowering....