What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lewiston, federal officials raid several sites, seize pot plants, luxury cars

herbgreen

Veteran
Maine State Police and the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency

Feds on the scene are the IRS

value of property, money, ect....taxes

$200,000 lambo in the driveway...may have attracted the wrong attention

This is an example of #takeover in the state of Maine that shit don’t fly. This guy also used to own an electric scam company by the name of Electricity Maine. I have no respect for thieves of this caliber even though I love the plant.

p0opstlnksal0t

"Richard "Stitch" Daniels, 52, was charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana and manufacturing butane hash oil."

The criminal complaint filed in US District Court accuses Daniels of being involved in what it refers to as a "drug trafficking organization" operating "under the cover of, but in violation of, Maine's Medical Marijuana program," distributing to people who were not participants, including people from out-of-state.

The US attorney's office says 20 search warrants were executed in the Lewiston-Auburn area on Tuesday, and agents seized 50 kg of marijuana, six mason jars partially filled with butane hash oil and a kilogram of shatter at Daniels' properties.

According to the prosecutor, 10 different law enforcement agencies are involved in the investigation: the federal DEA; IRS' Criminal Investigations unit; the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; the FBI; Maine State Police; and the police departments of Lewiston, Auburn, Windham, Biddeford and Scarborough.

http://www.newscentermaine.com/arti...ncovered-in-lewiston-arrest-made/97-523749196

~star~crash~

must be a pretty big network to involve so much law enforcement. i bet ya there are TONS of dudes just like him ...operating just like he does ...also all the unknown peeps that are/were in that network feeling invulnerable are probability very uncomfortable about their prospective immediate futures right about now

RoostaPhish

Veteran
There are only a handful of commercial medical operations in ME. Makes them easy to watch. Its only 1 per county.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
And honestly a lambo or a gtr are not at all uncommon around those parts. People drive nice cars in ME.

p0opstlnksal0t

from what ive heard talking to local electricians and contractors. massive grow ops are being built allover the state lol im guessing most serve the BM.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Im sure. But those are most likely for rec or yes the BM. They only gave out 9 commercial licenses for medical.