What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High 95 Cannabis Cup East Coast Cannabis Conference?

p0opstlnksal0t

Is anyone entering or going to this thing?

8 Thompsons Point
Portland, ME 04102

high95.com

East Coast Cannabis Conference and Awards
Brick South, Thompson’s Point, Portland, Maine
November 25th and 26th, 2017
Whether cannabis curious or a cannabis enthusiast the East Coast Cannabis Conference is the place to be. Featuring a wide variety of quality vendors, nationally and internationally recognized speakers, the High 95 Cup cannabis awards ceremony, speaker panels, workshops and a networking cafe.
Located at Brick South, Thompson’s Point, the East Coast Cannabis Conference is located next to Portland’s transportation hub and social hotspot. Portland, maine is home to more than 60,000 with an urban area of 200k.
An integral part of this event will be the inaugural High 95 Cup. Designed to recognize the talents and skills of the cannabis farmer, notable prizes will be awarded in a number of categories.
The award ceremony will be conducted Saturday night, to be followed by live music.
11am - 7pm, Saturday, November 25th.
Great shopping opportunity to load up with cannabis wares for the cannabis curious or the cannabis enthusiast on your gift list. After taking a tour of our vendors, you can have a break at the cafe or grab a seat in our highly anticipated panel discussions featuring industry leaders.
7pm - 8pm, Saturday, November 25th. High 95 Cannabis Cup Awards.
Join us while we recognize and honor our Maine Farmers and cannabis artisans.
8pm - 10pm, Saturday, November 25th. Live Music
10am - 4pm, Sunday, November 26th.
Final day of vendor exhibition and panel discussions.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
this contest looks like it was thrown together without much thought.

no deadlines, no catagories listed, no mention of entry fees, doesn't say who can enter, Maine only, medical patients or recreational?

nothing mentioned about testing either.

the website of the East Coast Cannabis Conference looks a little better but the event is held at a pretty small space with a capacity of 2500.
doesn't look like they have any sponsors on board, tables start at $150 and booths for $500.

I can't see how they could throw together a quality event in 30 days but who knows?

I hope someone can put together a legit event and competition in the east soon.

this event looks like a better bet to me.
The Harvest Cup-Worcester, MA-Dec 16&17
https://theharvestcup.org/

they have a massive venue, big sponsors and drop off for the cup at a testing lab.

I guess time will tell but these public events with no consumption or sales of seeds/clones/canna really blow IMO if
you've ever attended a real event elsewhere where every booth is forcing free herb into your lungs and mouth.

the recreational laws in Colorado, Nevada and I believe Wash have all eliminated sales and consumption at public events like this and the Mass rec laws appear to do the same so we may never get parties like the ones that have been happening in the past in medical states.

highsteppa

Veteran
I happened to be drinking beer with family down at Thompson pt. and went over to check out the conference for a minute. There wasn’t much going on in terms of vendors and attendance. It was pretty empty. Seemed like there was some decent talks. Nice venue though. Surprised not to see Urban garden center there. I was also there late in the afternoon, maybe it was bumping earlier.

Latest posts

Latest posts