What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The freebie "AFGHANI" seeds that Herbies gave away was from Seedsman.
The worst plant Ive ever seen to date. The Columbian bagseed my friend and I grew for shits n giggles was far better than the hay seedsman gave away. It truly was horrible and culled them at week 10. I would stay FAAAAR away from there beans!

marrdogg

Veteran
Why I'm always skeptical about these seed companies, most are in it for the fast buck few are legit. Every time you purchase a seed you run risks but still sucks to get complete crap after 70 days.
PEACE!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
No shit lol I glad I never ran that thing what about the freebie from world of seeds or what ever it's called . Like how shity ? Like str8 dirt ?

Zapadra

Fiiiiiinally on this train!! Loads of respek to those who got me here! Any of you see each other in person, throw down some serious hugs on my behalf! :D

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
THANK YOU JW I LOVE MY GORILLA

THANK YOU JW I LOVE MY GORILLA

picture.php
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I tried hitting her with some pollen in week 5 and it looks like it took.

When is the best time for pollination?

Normal.branch
picture.php

Pollinated branch
picture.php

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glue in its early weeks prob week4 i think or maybe 3?
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seeds need 35-45 days to ripen. 25-30 days after you flip its time to pollinate. I wouldn't do any after 45 days flower unless your willing to let the plant go until the seeds are done.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Gonna let them go Sir, terp profile is not what I'm looking for. Has the POW smell strong on all but flavor and high are flat. All like to hermie some faster than others but they all did it. Also the nugs don't carry weight, big and airy not my style. These were the last killing all cuts and letting them go.
PEACE!

Good call. The good ol seed growing is a crap shoot. Better luck with the next works

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Thanks marrdogg.

I'm not sure on exact distances but I think the first layer of trellis is about 3.5' off the floor. I bring them into the room and basically crush them under that first layer, weaving and tying branches down until the screen is just about full, then I flip and pretty much let them go, maybe pull a few more branches down through that first week but I try to avoid it if I can.

Second screen goes on about week two right around 12"-14" above the first. I should really do three layers, especially with the gg4. Those tallest tops are probably about 6' which is taller than I'd like since ideally I'm shooting for 4' of space between the bottom of the gavita fixture and the top of the canopy.

My ceiling is 9'6" I think so the name of the game is keeping everything as low as I can for as long as I can. I usually end up dialing the lights down if things stretch too much as they did this time. Running at 850w right now.

What I wouldn't do for another foot or two of headroom...

Latest posts

Latest posts