What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue 5.0

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
g5

g5

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
will the 5.0 be allowed out like the GG4.. or will it be more limited release..

You'd have to ask Joesy about that. I don't think he'll be following the same path as the GG#4 due to all the grief associated with it. I believe he's planning on releasing seeds later in 2016.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
No cuts out as far as i know. Just to the circle
Restricted.
Dont ask lol

Grizz

Veteran
Thanks RB for promoting her, to me the 5 is diesel all the way, fast vegger and good yielder,lt has kush buds one a stonger frame . all ggstrains cuts and seeds will be available through cannaeye in northern ca in 6 months, they will be supplying all of ca with flowers and cuts a seeds, all through contract with ggstrains , this will help the fake cut and fake flower problem, if your growing gg4 in ca and I know its verified they will buy well grown bud from you,

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Finally found ur way here ol man....
N i agree all diesel... down to the last puff... both 9wks n 11+.... not much difference unlike the 4....

X

Xray Kimono

Yeah she looks more dome topped. The GG4 was more angular at the top.

Nice.

A

acridlab

If martial law was in affect, and president trump says u can only keep one of the two,,, which would u choose?