What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Folks, one quick note and then I'm not going to mention this again. The old thread was closed because people fed the trolls, violated the TOS, and generally just got out of hand. In order to have big threads full of great info and pictures, we need to respect one another and keep things civil. Don't make the mods do extra work, just post and enjoy.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together IC OVO.

I'm currently running her for the first time and will hopefully have some pics of my own to contribute soon.

Sure thing, happy to do it. Can't wait to see what you make of her. You're running her under E-P's right?

miscbrah3284 it looks like she purpled up on your a little bit? Did you drop the temps at night?

choom

With his lineage of White Fire OG x Raskal OG, we couldn't wait to see what he could do in our stables! The goal is to create our first OG lines here at Redeyed Genetics. With the Double Barrel OG holding the additional benefit of holding CBDs in particular. I'm very excited to see what this male brings to the table thru testing. Clone list about to be ravaged by the Double Barrel:
Shishkaberry
Demo's Urkle
Mendo Purps
Harlequin
Trinity
AK 47 Cherry
Galadriel (c 99 x sour D ibl)
Purple Arrow
Snow Cap
Afghan Bull Rider
Gorilla Glue 4
Cali O
NL #5

Gorilla Glue#4 X {White Fire OG X Raskal OG} will be interesting to see, Red is very serious!

choom(0:

Mikenite69

Veteran
That's for sure my redeyed testers are blowing up getting ready to flip thwm shortly. He is definitley a stand up dude and I can't wait and hope I can get in to test that glue cross for him..

Peace mike

miscbrah3284

Veteran

bro you are killin the game, incredible skills you got there man!!

Folks, one quick note and then I'm not going to mention this again. The old thread was closed because people fed the trolls, violated the TOS, and generally just got out of hand. In order to have big threads full of great info and pictures, we need to respect one another and keep things civil. Don't make the mods do extra work, just post and enjoy.

miscbrah3284 it looks like she purpled up on your a little bit? Did you drop the temps at night?

hey man, i just smoked the buds i didnt grow them....grown by lumpstatus :tiphat: and it was incredible

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Rock on, New Thread!

Exited that so many people have gotten access to this strain. :)

Has anyone gotten their buds tested yet?

Can't wait to see everyone grow them out in 2014!!

Cheers everyone,
BeL

sunset limited

Veteran
on a serious note though, i'd like to issue a single correction if i may.

Let me answer the most common question once so it never has to be answered in this thread again. This plant is clone only (for the time being) and is being spread by word of mouth. There are not currently any reputable commercial places to obtain the plant (if this changes, I will of course update).

standard seeds—which is an upstart joint venture between joesy and myself, with vital support being lent by krust, purple frostbyte, and arminius—will be at the LA med cup with a GG4 entry in the competition and a limited quantity of verified clone and S1 genetics available to any qualified patient with the desire to procure them. while there are no other plans for an 'official' widespread release of this strain to the MMJ community at large (at least until the F2 and Bx seeds are ready), there is at least one place where an individual with no other recourse to the strain can avail themselves of the real deal with confidence.

picture.php

[/shameless plug]

OGorganic

Veteran
Lookin forward to the cup guys!

IC OVO thanks man. I tweaked the moonshine mix a bit for the dirt. 1 bag Ocean forest,2 bags Light Warrior,half a bag of FF Planting mix and a little #3 Perilite. I use Iguana bloom for the base,Nirvana for booster and Great White for bennies.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Rock on, New Thread!

Exited that so many people have gotten access to this strain. :)

Has anyone gotten their buds tested yet?

Can't wait to see everyone grow them out in 2014!!

Cheers everyone,
BeL

You can bet that I will have Quantacann and SCL tests done as soon as I can!

on a serious note though, i'd like to issue a single correction if i may.

standard seeds—which is an upstart joint venture between joesy and myself, with vital support being lent by krust, purple frostbyte, and arminius—will be at the LA med cup with a GG4 entry in the competition and a limited quantity of verified clone and S1 genetics available to any qualified patient with the desire to procure them. while there are no other plans for an 'official' widespread release of this strain to the MMJ community at large (at least until the F2 and Bx seeds are ready), there is at least one place where an individual with no other recourse to the strain can avail themselves of the real deal with confidence.

Thanks SS, let me know if you guys need any help!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess i need to get out more .... can't believe i missed this one ! Wassup brutha OVO

Yeah lets hope this thread DOESN'T go the way the other one did !!!

GG4$ is a fantastic plant as your finding out ! easy to grow , very vigorous & produces very well some of the best buds to hit the east coast in a long freakin time !!! I never thought i'd find anything that would make my Beisel take a back seat , but this has ! & i'm so glad to have her in my stable . the crosses that are coming out of the GG are producing some great genetics too . My GG x Q from PF are frosting up just like the GG
some day 30 GG X Q
picture.php

next ones to be popped are the GG x HB from Drpurper & having sampled his HB .... i'm almost scared to try the buds from that cross :biggrin:
picture.php

did someone ask about purpling ????

yeah she purps up a little in the colder weather . mine that were next to my intake had some purple tint to it .

picture.php

I can't say enough good things about this accidental cross that came out of JW's closet . its one of the best i've seen in a long time !!!

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.