What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jesus guys !!!!! I hope mine turn out HALF as nice as these !!!

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, the genetics are strong with this one...

I think the only way one could possibly make it look like shit would be if they spread feces over the whole thing :D... so don't do that I think it would probably come out pretty deern goood

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they will dans, they will. how far into flower are they now ?
19 days today JW :) waiting as patiently as I can :whistling: :biggrin:

yeah, the genetics are strong with this one...

I think the only way one could possibly make it look like shit would be if they spread feces over the whole thing ... so don't do that I think it would probably come out pretty deern goood
your absolutley right Infi ..... but with all the problems i'm having here with the environment ..... its got me scared that things will get fuked up !!! :peek:

but I can say ..... the flower rooms are in the best condition considering everything thats going on . the heat was a tad high at 92 at one point , but it was only for about a week & the glues went through that with no problems .... TG !!!!
& the low RH is fantastic for the flower rooms . 40% RH in flower ...... couldn't ask for better :)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
about to get the chop!
picture.php

picture.php

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Jaw Dropping. Now I have to clean the drool off my desk. Bravo! BTE!+Sticky!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice finish phillthy !!! & did I read ? they're quarter pounders too ??? :tiphat:

I hope i can pull that off !!! Heres mine at 23 days .... I finally get to put bud pics up :biggrin: :dance013:

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haven't seen a ton of chop pics ..... but these don't really yellow up to bad by harvest do they ???

krustallos

Veteran
Phillthy, those girls look great!! Nice and plump n flushed.

Dansbuds, yours are shaping up to push hard too, making the best of your space!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long ya flushing the chems JW ???
i give them a minimum of 2 weeks of plain water .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use the same time. I dont harvest until I think there ready. It could be 4 weeks of RO water. Thats rare has happened

Grizz

Veteran
How long ya flushing the chems JW ???
i give them a minimum of 2 weeks of plain water .
2 weeks dans. with the bio thrive they will be yellow and purple, with the dutch master they are just starting to yellow.