What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

India - Nepal '11

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
here a piece of nepali hash! :smoke:
picture.php

B

Bazarocka

Awsome

Awsome

And Very very nice. IF YOu ever go back and would like company, give me a holler. The wife & I would love to visit that area of the world.:artist:

B

buddymate

Love the pic of the houseboats,has to be Dal lake as Nagin never looked that crowded,mind you its almost 20 years since I stepped off a shikar onto the steps of one of those places :tiphat:

S

stealthheart

wikipedia will come to icmag to get cannabis information thx rastaidd paulo mriko boncarver and the whole icmag.com members ,,,,:thank you:

greath tread

chappie

Veteran
man, if that is the Worst toilet in the world... I have been beyond the world! That is one of the better toilets I saw in India. I think the worst is on the train, when you are sick, and have to straddle over the shit-strewn floor with two feet on the walls while you spray down towards the horrible drainpipe on the floor. But, I ate street food.

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
man, if that is the Worst toilet in the world... I have been beyond the world! That is one of the better toilets I saw in India. I think the worst is on the train, when you are sick, and have to straddle over the shit-strewn floor with two feet on the walls while you spray down towards the horrible drainpipe on the floor. But, I ate street food.

yeah :D you're right! :bump:

dundee

Namaste, awesome photos, bring back a lot of good memories. I think I will have to plan another trip there soon

The Revolution

Veteran
Beautiful pics rastaidd! Thanks for sharing, what a great experience!

A friend of mine has collected seeds from all around India, and Ive taken on the duty of growing these out and reproducing these for him and friends. We have varieties from Delhi, parvati valley, Orissa, Benares, bodhgaya, jaipur.. Did you have the opportunity to smoke any flowers while over there? Can you tell me any thing about the buzz from these flowers? were they primarily sativa? How about the plants, were they primarily sativa? Apart from the pictures you took can you tell me anything about the plants you found growing there? Any that were very different from area to area?

Thank you very much for sharing your images and experiences with us. One day I hope to make the trip myself. Such a mahestic place.