What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In Nepal...harvest time...where do I go?

hom

Veteran
In beautiful Nepal at the minute...savage spot. Am chillin in pokhara and want to go somewhere that the plants are everywhere and the quality hashish is in abundance. Have seen a few trees and there huge and laden with crystally buds but want to find where the harvest takes place...any info would be appreciated.Havent found any decent black around here at all but the pollen seems to be your best bet. Gets ya well whacked. Goin up to mustang in a few days...the home of the temple ball i think. Sounds to me like a good start?...? Want to rub myself some premium charas..anyway, cheers folks and chat again soon...:ying:

igrowkushbitch

hom I have no advice for your about charas but I have been to nepal and god damn I love that country. Live it up for me! when I was there i was to young to get down with hash but the people and the mountains of that country kept me high enough. Namaste

hom

Veteran
People here are really amazing. What a spot. Dont worry IGrow, I will live it up for all of us..Cheers Zeppelin for the link. Up in smoke thread is quality. Got onto titoon but no reply yet. Time for mustang anyway. Will post pics and bits soon.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey mate,

mustang is fun, but not much herb there.

annapurna trek is one way to see plant and get decent hash.

malekajung on the way to daman another, to buy good quantity, 7 days wait for the highest quality.

maleku on the way pokhara - katmandu for the ganja, purple and silver haze (just named like that, only pure nepali sativas :) )

like you said, buy only pollen if you are not familiar with black hash, almost all of black one are laced. If you want real black only way is to go straight to the producer, which is very hard ( i didn't get any connection on that in 6 months so can't help).

have fun, and we'll be looking forward to some picts...

hom

Veteran
Cheers titoon..havin a bit more luck since last post. New experiences at every turn an new flavours of pollen. Will get some pics up soon if I can sort out me camera. Here till january anyway...yipee.. Ryan bradley you genius...get a few beans an join me out here...you move over to the dizzle yet? If not, no excuses...Yankee grower, will score some beans..have a 30 foot plus female laden with buds just outside me guesthouse window...smells sweet too..if i grab a few, how do I get them to someone who grows..like you.... Spread the love I say.. Chat soon folks an cheers again for the Information...

HolyPoo

Cheers titoon..havin a bit more luck since last post. New experiences at every turn an new flavours of pollen. Will get some pics up soon if I can sort out me camera. Here till january anyway...yipee.. Ryan bradley you genius...get a few beans an join me out here...you move over to the dizzle yet? If not, no excuses...Yankee grower, will score some beans..have a 30 foot plus female laden with buds just outside me guesthouse window...smells sweet too..if i grab a few, how do I get them to someone who grows..like you.... Spread the love I say.. Chat soon folks an cheers again for the Information...
Hi hom, I'm off to Nepal next week.... Can you please name this place?
have a 30 foot plus female laden with buds just outside me guesthouse window....
HP

Latest posts

Latest posts