What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flash trip to Morocco

Sokan

Hey Paulo, nice thread you have here;)
I was thinking....i might sound very silly but How come the native moroccans let you hang out in their fields free of charge. Maybe i skipped something.

I was in morocco once, but in south, so just few people were honestly friendly, not trying to profit from me. Maybe different region, different people;)

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
It takes some time

It takes some time

Hey Paulo, nice thread you have here;)
I was thinking....i might sound very silly but How come the native moroccans let you hang out in their fields free of charge. Maybe i skipped something.

I was in morocco once, but in south, so just few people were honestly friendly, not trying to profit from me. Maybe different region, different people;)

By now we are all friends over there :blowbubbles: i was invited and given free access to their fields:ying:
I intend to get back there next March in order to sow a green field on a mountain side:dance013:
When you don´t have money is hard for people to make profit out of you :dance013: my skills, brains and good will are the only thing i carry around:ying:
Imho it´s best to take sometime to understand local tradition and people before you start doing anything else.
Thanks for the kind words:ying:

Sokan

By now we are all friends over there :blowbubbles: i was invited and given free access to their fields:ying:
I intend to get back there next March in order to sow a green field on a mountain side:dance013:
When you don´t have money is hard for people to make profit out of you :dance013: my skills, brains and good will are the only thing i carry around:ying:
Imho it´s best to take sometime to understand local tradition and people before you start doing anything else.
Thanks for the kind words:ying:

sounds really nice! I feel envy, heh :)))
Well, in my situation, i think it was too bad I was in a tourist place , agadir, marakesh...

Take care!

paulo73

Veteran
One more step up the green ladder

One more step up the green ladder

sounds really nice! I feel envy, heh :)))
Well, in my situation, i think it was too bad I was in a tourist place , agadir, marakesh...
Take care!

I guess you were but we need to start somewhere someday :dance013: drop me a line next time you go there maybe we can meet for a mint tea and a smoke:ying:

I'll eagerly await a thread on that! What an adventure!
Thank you for the words:thank you:
Been on the phone with them over there and the field and manure are ready to go:jump::dance013::jump:
In the meanwhile i have done all that i could to find some good quality seeds for this adventure. When all was looking dim and a wave of desperation was upon some blessed nordic winds blow my sails away:blowbubbles:
Thank you my friend and may you be blessed in all your ventures:thank you:
This kind soul sent me one awesome collection of homegrown seeds, product of his own love & labor :jump: never i could expect such quality seeds in my 1st year of this project.
Without delays here's a couple of pics from my precious beans

Before sorting out
picture.php

picture.php

Hand picked and counted
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This can be the beginning of something special:ying:
I also got RSC landraces, Mr.Nice SSH and Walkabout, plenty of spanish feminized strains, Ace mix 2010, a good few autos and plenty of crosses made by friends and myself that i intend to give a go while over there. One aims high never worrying of hitting below:dance013:
Gonna try and buy my plane ticket this month and asap i will be there.
Take care guys

L

lalandia

nice thread paulo..why the f*** havent i seen this b4

Cant rep u b4 i repped someone else

Stay safe brother

I

I-Shence

I dont know when and how i missed this awesome thread!
Cant wait for more paulo!

Good luck!

paulo73

Veteran
You arrive right on time

You arrive right on time

nice thread paulo..why the f*** havent i seen this b4

Cant rep u b4 i repped someone else

Stay safe brother

And i must admit that you got a place of honor in any of my threads&projects:)
Very nice to see you around:thank you:

paulo73

Veteran
News from Ketama

News from Ketama

Hi there guys!
smokin.gif

Here´s another final product.
This one as grown and processed in Ketama by a lovely old farmer.
In here they are really selective on their seeds and plants and they do´t see with good with the introduction of new plants/seeds/strains
yahoo.gif
i was happy as a man can be!!!
Some proper local landraces preserved due to the altitude and isolation of the growing sites, what a dream!!! They don´t even beat the hash or mix plants from different fields, the real deal i must say. It´s been quite a while since i´ve smoked such precious nectar
yahoo.gif

They are a very humble clan where no one smokes the weed. The money that they make from their crops is hardly enough for them to feed and keep themselves warm
cry.gif

Anyhow they are sweet laid back people that want to preserve their way of living.
We have sampled the 3 available qualities , coming from 3 different fields, and all were mind blowing. Highly energizing, but with no hint of paranoia, brain warming and with some fuzziness at times
hippy.gif

Here´s some pics from it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Moroccan coffee
picture.php

Moroccan tea set
picture.php

:ying:

love?

paulo73 said:

This is the best photograph I've ever seen, thank you so much for posting it paulo.

Awesome dog guarding and awesome crop!

Can you hook me up with a hires version please, like 1600x1200 or something. I'd like to set it as my desktop background. :)

L

lalandia

I really love this thread Paulo..Have to rep some others b4 repping u again.

Grow in peace

designer

Cool thread Paulo. So is that your dog? Are you able to travel from Country to Country in Europe and Africa with a dog?

Latest posts

Latest posts