What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Morocco 2010 ... the truth ....

the best hashish in the rif i got came from a village very far from roads deep in the mountain maybe two hours from ketama.they were growing mexican,jamaican,pakistani,moroccan but these strains were brought there by westerners who stayed there.

ifrane

the best hashish in the rif i got came from a village very far from roads deep in the mountain maybe two hours from ketama.they were growing mexican,jamaican,pakistani,moroccan but these strains were brought there by westerners who stayed there.

...each one has its own story to tell .... is scarcely credible that a few seeds are outputs valleys and valleys of paki or call it as you want .... last year the htcc has won greenhouse with a Pakistani scope always by Italians ... and the triple zero of barney is nothing but a paki, not too good, mature rise in lassciata cn percentage of cannabinoids ... nothing more .... English of barney seems you call pe .... or p... now I do not remember well, but I assure you that these people buy, no more….@resinseeker.. beautiful photos, where, as you well know, all these have a nice cosmetic hashish, then go to analyse them and arrive just 15-20 percent THC ... for God's sake, with the shit that spins in Europe ... but a good product is made with plants unspoilt, grown without shortcomings and with lots of water .... AND WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT MOROCCO ... the paki, jamaikan ... name it as you want ... I seeds I saw them while they threw them in the ground ... and we can assure you that are sensiseeds ... do you think that the Moroccans buy, since producers have money that come from ears?
next time to take a photo bring a 10000W LAMP....
maibethe photo cam better

all the photos I see are worked heavily with maces to activate the few cannabinoids that material contains the darkest is nothing more than a mature pasta ... it may have more than six-seven months but now with this hot all pastes are turning in black ... Anyway post photos of capsules do not seem the case ... I say to you ...
everything that you wrote about crop extremely distant where they grow quality that nobody ever sees few lucky gringo ... sorry ... but it really is false, misleading and anyone who reads these things Babe Gets a misconception of the RIF ... the jamaikane, Pakistani, etc. are just a few minutes walk from the national road ... I don't know why write these things, if for some myth get eating disorders or who knows what, but it is fake...

i visited morocco in 2005 and due to my inability to speak arabic or french i was always getting ripped off, scammed and harassed. closest i got to the rif mountains was chefchaoun. how i wish i could have had you as my guide!

ifrane

i visited morocco in 2005 and due to my inability to speak arabic or french i was always getting ripped off, scammed and harassed. closest i got to the rif mountains was chefchaoun. how i wish i could have had you as my guide!
when you whant....you are welcome....:tiphat:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I love your country!

I love your country!

I there IFrane!
I´ve just had the luck of being invited to a flash trip to Ketama.
So i just grabed the chance!:jump:
Here´s a couple of pics from my trip if you dont mind:ying:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I´ve started a thread from my trip where you can find more info and pics
Peace and light!

R

ricardopunxs

tambem gostava de Um Dia ir ai a marrocos conhecer essa cultura...quem sabe um dia!

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran
nice thread , and really interesting can i take seat on here?
ifrane ,really thank you for showing us

hom

Veteran
God I love Morocco. Just wish nackers hadn't broke into my house in Ireland an stole me laptop. Had some great pictures of the farms and product. Will definatley be back someday soon..... Great thread Ifrane. Would love to hook up next time Im out. Peace.

ifrane

Hello everybody, is a little bit that I do not write because I was busy with my work and I had no internet .... a few days I'll post new photos ... You will see that beautiful plants ... I'm eager to show them why they are just beautiful and nothing there come with the modest Moroccan genetic .... I read that some beat to retrieve genetics paki, pure Moroccan .... good luck!! given that the pollen flies and no one knows that seeds out, since you can get there to look at even the smallest detail, but you will never know that pollen has put above the female ... ... and still a few seeds found in customs in maroocco lead you straight in for many years .... a few days the new photos ... Hi all