What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**International Cannagraphic Market Quotations**

Che

Veteran
Welcome to the unofficial International Cannagraphic Market Quotations (ICMQ) thread!

The purpose of this thread is simply to show localized pricing trends and availability around the world. The focus is not on medicinal, or recreational use, and anything goes. Pics and discussion are more than welcome, however posting dispensary "menu's" could be construed as advertising, so your discretion is advised and appreciated. :thank you: Lets see who's paying what and where!!

Che

Veteran
Product: Hashish
Origin: Unknown
Located: Toronto, Ontario CANADA
Price: $1950 CAD for 250 grams

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Las Vegas - $50-70 an eigth for the best chron(well done kushes and hazes of a types)
350-500 oz accordingly to quality.
Reg- $90-120 oz although I haven't personally purchase this shit in 10 yeArs. I just asked around for the thread.
Hash- $35-50 a gram
bubble-$45-50 a gram
oil- not around but I won't give mine up for nothin

T

theJointedOne

here in California prices range from 100 bucks an ouce for some popcorn outdoor nugs to almost 500 and ounce for the highest grade premium herb and that price is usually t the dispensaries. Kush is king it seems right now, with purples and blue dream also getting lots of love.

as far as weight ive seen outdoor go for 2k a pound up to 3k. indoor ranges from 2500 to 4200 for the best indoor.

B

buddymate

My mate bought a couple of kilos a few weeks ago,northern england £4800 a kilo generic skunk,nothing uber-special.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
sick thread bro...yeah the htmq'a are like 2 months back, if everyone puts in some info this thread would be big....:tiphat:

ok Montreal,Qc

1oz jack herer 210$ (approx)
1oz Ak-47 --190$
1oz M-39 -- 120-140$
1oz Skunk --190$

hope this little bit helps bro..:thank you:

B

Bud Bug

Vancouver BC area

This is just from people I know

PK 200-240oz
Diesel 160-200oz

Diesel right now 1600-1700/lb Usually goes up to 2200+/lb
Cherry right now 1600-1700/lb A friend of mine was moving it at 2400/lb 6 months ago.
007 goes for about $150 more then Cherry.

PK right now around $2400/2500/lb but was as low as 2000/2200/lb a month ago. Usually up to 2900/lb.

The OG has sold up to 3200/lb and Bubba pretty close.

Green Crack buddy of mine sold a few for $2500/lb last week.

Master Kush I've seen it go for $3500/lb even when very thing else was way down.

Jammys right now $1600/lb was as low as $1400 Usually @1800/2000/lb

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
(hillbilly land)
Where I live you really won't find pot being sold with names attached. It is very rare for anyone to even inquire what strain the weed actually is. A look at a bag, a big whiff, and a description of the type of buzz by the seller and that is that.
Indoor growers usually keep good stuff in their own circles, and the outdoor grows are widespread, so most you will see of good bud on the street is outdoor that is more than likely crosses of major strains anyway, and most don't even care about what that cross may be.

I haven't bought any pot in a coons age, so I had to ask some buddies what shit was going for. Hasn't changed much in last 10-15 years...mex brick is everywhere and sucks ass, and many refuse to even take a whiff of a bag. Folks around here don't take too kindly to mexican mobs. But, if it is all that is around it will bring $50 a quarter ounce.

Good bud will also bring the same $50 a quarter ounce, but only if it is from a friend. All others will pay $70-$90 a quarter sack for top bud.
Amateurs will be pushing their early picked, unripe baby buds (most likely ripped off) in Oct for about $500-$750 a quarter pound. Amateurs are usually the only buyers.

Hash is non-existent. Won't see it, and won't hear people ask for it.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Middle TN area:

$120-130 per quarter for medical grade.
$30 per gram of bubble hash.

$50-70 per quater for mid-grade commercial (no to few seeds, but early with no cure)

I don't go for the brick, so can't answer that one.

(hillbilly land)
Where I live you really won't find pot being sold with names attached. It is very rare for anyone to even inquire what strain the weed actually is. A look at a bag, a big whiff, and a description of the type of buzz by the seller and that is that...

same here in the southwest of us

single grams are big sellers at 20 bucks.
ounces go for 300-425 depending on what it is...the 425 is usually GDP.

Hash exists, but rarely. 35-50 a gram

mexican brick, or shwag, is king here. when people hear/think of weed, they think of seedy dirty shit from mexico that got smuggled over here in a diesel tank. Id say 80% of smokers where I live, go shwag.

the majority of high grade pot is imported from cal.

motaloca

Phnom Penh Cambodia.

Lao export, slightly bricked 60$ 100 grams (no scales here, about 2,5 to 3 ounces actually)
Lao export Nr1 not bricked 80$ 100$ 100 grams
Kampong Cham Sativa fluffy bud but nice day time smoke 40$ 100grams
Phillipino Hash not very Potent 8$ a gram
Manali Hash ok 10$ a gram
Cambodian bubble potent 15 $ a gram
Jungle weed mostly seeds and stems and leaf 100 to 200$ a kilo (50$ in the country side)
Happy Pizza places 1$ a gram in 10 and twenty $ bags various quality could find a gem (happy Herb pizza had Delta nine Labs, Fruit of the gods a year ago)
Pre rolled joints 1$ shitty weed at lakeside ( back packer ghetto)

Nice if you like exotic sativas, if you're in for any Indicas you're out of luck.

THC123

Veteran
Here a typical coffeeshop chart in maastricht
nlx/ 8 euros per gram
Northernlights : 9 euros per gram
crystal : 10 euros per gram
Happy brother haze : 11 euros per gam(it's not haze but they put the name haze behind it to get more money)
cheese haze / 12 euros per gram
OG haze / 13 euros per gram(when i told them it is kush not haze they said to me you know this but many people don't , as if that makes it ok to rip people off)
amnesia haze / 14 euros per gram
nlx haze / 15 euros per gram

So basically everything that smells different than white widow or NL is marketed as haze

Hash/

Maroc / 8 euros per gram
tbisla : 9 euros per gram
King hassan / 10 euros per gram

Most of the time you get crap or mids

edux710

so cal

outdoor ps: 3000-3200
bomb indoor 3800-4200 (up to 5,000 in the cities if it is really good)

oz 275-300 is adverage, maybe see it for 250, especally if you get a couple
8ths: 40-50 (up to $60 but it really got to be good)
grams: 15$-20$ for the good

oil: 50$ a gram

hash depends, anywhere from $5 a gram for the crappy stuff up to $60 a HALF GRAM at clubs for good bho or "co2 oil"

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
My quotes wouldn't be fair market because I know a lot of growers and don't do the middle man/men part and then on top of that quality is what I go for so the pricing is skewed. But with that being said...

Some ridiculous great medicine in flower form (buds) I have paid around $2800-3200 a lb. Mind you though this, is what I would consider to be some of the best cannabis in the world, with a fantastic manicure, proper cure, not heavy fed, properly flushed, ect. Although that same exact batch could (and more often than not does) get brought down south LA area clubs being vended for $4000+. I hate to admit it but it's Kush and Purples that fetch the highest demand, thus highest pricing. I personally am tired of both, but it's a supply and demand market.

Extracts vary depending on type and quality, but at clubs you can expect to pay any where from about $15-60 a gram. Right now I came across a bulk supplier of kief and got 38 grams of 73u kief for $220 quite a buy if you ask me. Same person is doing oz.'s of bubble for $200.

The way I see it, at least here in California, is if you are paying around 10 or less for a gram of extract that is pretty good quality or the same price for a gram of outstanding bud then your in a price range I find reasonable. When you go less you're getting a deal; more your getting into ripped off territory.

But what do I know...

What's up Che? Great thread bro :dance013:

These quotes are really rough. I haven't bought weed in over 3 years so I rely upon the quotes offered by my friends. These quotes are street price from Northern Michigan US, Lake Superior Coastline (almost Canada!)

Mexican bag weed (most of what they smoke): $30 - $40.00/ 8th, $180 - $240/oz., $?/lb.

Mid grade brick: $35 - $40/8th, $200 - $300/oz. , $?/lb.

High grade nugget or AAA: Nonexistent (In my area)

Hash, bho, etc: Nonexistent (In my area)

That being said, I would also like to add that there is a high demand for cheap weed which I figure contributes greatly to the absence of the finer herb. Most of the people here are rather destitute and couldn't afford AAA or refined products.

SW Florida, US

Wholesale for mid's 2.5-3k #
Wholesale for top shelf 3 - 3.5 #
wholesale for Purps up tp 4.5k #

Prices are current market and only dipped slightly DEC / JAN.

B

Bazarocka

RU

RU

SW Florida, US

Wholesale for mid's 2.5-3k #
Wholesale for top shelf 3 - 3.5 #
wholesale for Purps up tp 4.5k #

Prices are current market and only dipped slightly DEC / JAN.

kidding me,,,,holy shit,,,,I need to motor over that way.

I get into the Central Florida area 6 months out of the year, and if you know the right people.

Wholesale
Mx Regs $5-600 (In Texas see Angie, $$$25a #) , Mx-Mid $800-1200 a #, Colombian-Mids @ $1k-14oo,,,,HOWEVER kind-bud $4k to $5.5k a #.:artist:

Latest posts

Latest posts