What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The New Amsterdam

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
They will still treat you with open arms. If you don't mind hugging these guys...

ms-13-mexican-gang-los-angeles.jpg

Or paying off one of these guys for getting pulled over for no reason:

101307_police_crackdown11_kY4Hl_18311.jpg

I would choose mexico over US everyday for visiting....

last time i checked the US had one of the highest deathrates through guns worldwide + some really crazy fucked up laws...

you shouldn't judge people by their appearance - your momma never told you that?

vta

Veteran
lol....I think Mexico has the US beat.
While there's no definitive comparison of murder rates in cities around the world, there's no question Ciudad Juarez is now among the deadliest. It has had about 2,250 killings this year, a rate of 173 per 100,000 residents. That compares with 37 in Baltimore, the deadliest U.S. city with a population of more than 500,000.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
Mexico may well be the promised land folks-don't laugh or be overly scared. Respect the culture and get away from the border towns. try not to look flashy-it brings bad attention and from what I hear, there is real L down there too-water hash, L and tropics? Sign me up:xmasnut:

I can confirm L is available in mexico

B

Bazarocka

Lets throw some figures up here and hypothesize on "Crime". Arthritis sucks, not jacking your thread. Just wanna make a point. I know we're talking about Mexico. Butttttttttt

How many major Metro citys are their in the good ole USA??? Im not sure myself, have researched, haven't found good numbers. But lets take Cali-----Hundreds if not thousands of major metro cities. Right.
OK---So as NOT to draw this out. And make it simple---(i need simple). Lets just say in the USA, their are 5000 major cities. Very very conservative #s, but as I said (simple).
You can also pretty well say, "theres gonna be AT LEAST one homicide in each of these citys,,,daily". (And We Know That Is A Conservative #) Ok, now look at the math. (DJ) you are a mathamatician. Tell um it dont take one to figure this out. 5000+ cities---5000+ murders a day, multiplied by 365 days,,= (%$&#^$@@#!$^& TO MANY),"Ive BEEN A SOLDIER" for MANY causes most of my life. But what I've observed over the past 10 years in the USA, makes it the scariest and most bewildering battlefield I've been on. "NoShit", and what is the scariest thing of all "NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE".
---------------I Talk The Talk----Cause Ive Walked The Walk---------------------------
And yet they can sit back and spend billions on this bullshit ridiculous so called "War On Drugs".

B

Bazarocka

:dueling:I Will----Thank You---And I Did... Thanks Again...........................................

dkmonk

Last time I checked this forum is open to any talk as long as it doesn't break tou, and i dont think mentioning lsd does that.

If we were to only talk about cannabis yummy would be banned long ago.

Anyways Mexico is a great country, the news just portrays the whole place to be bad.

J 6 pack, that looks just like Meridia Mex at night. I remember bringing in the New Year there a few years back. What a party. Mexicans sure now how to party.

V

vonforne

Last time I checked this forum is open to any talk as long as it doesn't break tou, and i dont think mentioning lsd does that.

If we were to only talk about cannabis yummy would be banned long ago.

Anyways Mexico is a great country, the news just portrays the whole place to be bad.

I believe the TOU states all drugs regardless of what you call it.

7. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

Vonforne thanks for the reminder. nobody is looking for trouble. have a merry Christmas.
anyways.... the Cannabis Ive ever smoked in Mexico was worse than I would have thought. I'm sure there are some really good Sativas but I wasnt able to come across them.

Xtrail

Dont like Mexica,only been in Conzumel though..its much better places to chill than Mexico,the best one is Dominica(not Dominican Republic)..

Latest posts

Latest posts