What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

morocco,the rif mountains 2009

ElRubio

Veteran
Good to hear that RS...enjoy El Moro again...
...and always remember, buy his best 00 quality and then...filter it again heheh

Enjoy mate, im jeaoulous of that trek:).
Best vibes!

limey

hi all i have been trekking in the mountains and have found some very nice carmellos the bad news is i have left my lead for the carmara at home so cant post pics till i am home i have been to some kif plantions but the kif is very small this time of year so not much to see really but i have met a lot of farmers which is good there is still kif from last year but its more expensive than when u come in the season now they want 200 dirham compared to 70-100 dirhams other than that i have been having a blast trekking+smoking+drinking mint tea RESINSEEKER

Hi Seeker

200 dirham for how much kif? 100g?

Glad to hear you are having a blast anyway. Hope you get the chance to check out the Rif coast between Oued Laou and El Jebha - should be warming up nicely by now

Limey

Latest posts

Latest posts