What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I THINK I JUST SMOKED A FROG TURD!!!

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
OH MY DOG! i never laughed so much for a thread as i did today! you made my month!
Gee! i'm gonna call the stinkiest strain i get Frog Turd or Toad Turd or even Toad Turd Breath (sounds kinda like "strawberry cough") i'm gonna have to smoke some of that shit before i decide!
Man, but i'm sure that hash musta been good...sometimes the hash you get here in norway could just well be some Labrador, and i'm not talking geography, if you know what i mean...

Rock.Steady

Listen Headfortrinity,

I told my good friend Kermit the Frog about this thread and he wanted me to ask you to meet up with him for some “quality time”.

“Once you get it on with green, it’s a whole new scene.”
&
“Forget doggy style, do it froggy style”.

Can you see the hungry look in his eyes? Now I know this must be much to contemplate. Just think about it and don’t be bashful. PM me and I can arrange things to happen.

-~WW~-

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to -~Wind Walker~- again... even though that post is worth 10x Reps!

i must know what strain you smoked right before THAT post!!!
i cant remember the last time i laughed so f'n much!
You are Twisted!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

H

headfortrinity

Listen Headfortrinity,

I told my good friend Kermit the Frog about this thread and he wanted me to ask you to meet up with him for some “quality time”.

Now for the record, I feel awkward and embarrassed asking you this but believe it or not Kermie can be rather persuasive and intimidating in person, or in his case the frog. He is the only celebrity I know and he threatened to end our friendship if I did not ask you to rendezvous with him.

-~WW~-

Damn Wind Walker! How you thought that up is impressive, i'm laughing my ass off!
I'm not sure if I'm down for the kinky frog sex, well maybe if... No I don't want to go down that road again

P.S. Does kermit still have money? :spank:

C

Cookie monster

I'm thinking the reason it smoked harsh might be that the from turd wasn't flushed properly before harvesting.

Kinda sounds like no cure and not flushing the turd may be the problem.

Rock.Steady

we all have a price:laughing:

I'm thinking the reason it smoked harsh might be that the from turd wasn't flushed properly before harvesting.
Kinda sounds like no cure and not flushing the turd may be the problem.

almost sounds like personal experience.
you and Kermit did live on the same block.

the plot thickens as old familiar characters enter our story...................

not flushing the turd may be the problem.
and there ya have it.

C

cork144

what-do-frog-droppings-look-like.jpg

looks like hash to me :chin:?

dumb city kids smoke crack n meth, it was one bowl, you'll be fine frog-boy.

meth is more of a trailer park type of inbred hobby. City kids aren't dumber, the dumb don't last in the jungle, only in the suburban forest.

-~Wind Walker~-

Hey man

Hey man

Look Headfortrinity,

Who am I to criticize, if smoking or eating frog feces is your thing?

I’m not going to judge you if you get your freak on by finger painting with frog flop.

You guys are giving me all the credit for the lines “Forget doggy style, do it froggy style & Once you go green it’s a whole new scene.” Kermit made me put that in my post! He also tried to make me post a picture of him in his F string (the frog equivalent of a G string) but I protested profusely. I finally appealed to his sense of vanity. Let’s face it, Kermie doesn’t have the fullest of physiques.

But to answer your question regarding payment, yeah I am sure Kermit would compensate you with some green backs if it helps your decision to have a romantic evening at his (Lily) pad.

He promised to be gentle if this is your first time philandering a frog. He’ll even wear a frog skin (textured for more sensation) if you are concerned about contracting a STD, or in this case a FTD.

On another note, thanks to everyone who smacked me with some rep or K+ (whatever you prefer to refer to it as). This thread pushed my rep bar from one block to two blocks.

:woohoo:Yes (fist pump, fist pump)! :woohoo:
I’m on my way to ICmag Cooldom!

However, do I really want to stake my reputation or claim to fame on that “Frog Turd” thread? Could Kermie's sincere come-ons confused as my own comical comments ultimately hurt my treasured reputation in the long run?

I guess only time will tell as the future unravels or as the turd bio-degrades. Which ever happens first.

-~WW~-

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
How come Kermit's proposals are not in violation of the forum's rules?

do you think he has someone in his pay-roll to be able to find victims to turn to the Frog Side?

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
I think if I drop something again I'm going to leave it for the lost homies.

Um, you could just try looking at it real closely next time. Maybe a magnifier and a flashlight?

If it makes you feel any better, frog crap is used in spells in some countries, so what you did was magically delicious ;)

C

Cookie monster

Heres the OP with his pipe.

Attachments

• frogpipedetail_bb_wb_72_op.jpg
    frogpipedetail_bb_wb_72_op.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 7
P

PkRipper

come and get it, full flavor happy frog hash, so fresh its gooey , full emboded smoke, 100% organic tested at our lab, imported from humboldt ,EXOTIC TASTE

67.50 a gram plus tax licence and doc fee's , ONLY AVAILBLE THRU
harborside .
first ones in line get a free happy frog treat made with all the left over frog hash,

Rock.Steady

Thanks for all the good vibes everybody, if anyone wants to use the story that's cool with me.
A frog turd strain would be great! Id love to see that on icmag! :joint:
As requested I'll try to get a pic of the bong up tomorrow, every time I smoke out of it I have to check the bowl first now.
I live on a seasonal creek and when it dries up a dozen frogs move into my greenhouse, they like the soil containers and the hydro perlite. I don't figure they can harm anything so I leave them alone.
Maybe I'll start farming them for fertilizer? I'll call it frog turd tea.

peace

posted 9/7.
yup, we're waiting:yoinks:

H

headfortrinity

I found him!

I found him!

I think I found the perp! Here he is
picture.php

Here he is again looking sneaky!
picture.php

Here is my greenhouse bong that smoked a frog turd
picture.php

Should I catch him and start a frog poo farm, Maybe find a mating pair and breed 100's of them! I'll need a truckload of bugs to feed them though.

O

otherwhitemeat

I looked down and saw what I thought was the hash, so I put it in my pipe and smoked it.
I noticed right away that it wasn't bubbling and it burnt up so quick I couldn't stop, I inhaled the horrid smoke. I'm still burping up frog turd :wallbash:

Dude, thanks for the great laugh. I'm sorry this happened and hope you don't get sick from it...hopefully you can laugh about it some day!

That pic looks like he's plotting his next move! Ain't nothing worse than used bugs, let alone smoking them.

On a side note--Trinity Wilderness? Awesome. :dance:

Latest posts

Latest posts