What's new

VERY FAST flowering Indica's

Uncle Remus

Hey all

Anyone have any ideas on an Indica thats finished in 40 days or less...Looking for a fast, strong Indica that can be churned out rather quickly...NO JUNK please

BTW: the beans must be readily available

Last edited:
40 days? good luck...

green crack and swt3 are rumored to be able to be taken around 50 days, that would be your best bet imo

W

Wunderkind

LOL yeah, 40 days? Here's some listed 45 to 50 dayers...

Top 44
Sensi Northern Lights
Hindu Kush
Master Kush
not a indica, c99

Last edited:
And you can add mikado from Federation seeds,but none of the above you stated
including the mikado i just mentioned really finishes that fast.All will take around 50 days at least.

my opinion is this.....If you clone one of the above that you just listed over and over
about 20 generations,then you will probably have a 42-45 day plant.It seems with
every cloning the flowering period shortens a bit.

hidingtree

have you seen us uncle remus ? ok so i believe sensi seed bank has hashplant that is listed to be 40 to 45 day finisher . seeds though high end in price are readily available and near 100%indica (HP/NL#1). hope you find what your looking for ...... knock the little jockey off o' rich peoples lawns ....many blessings,hidingtree

hidingtree

hmmmm. currently th HP is not available at the bay or boo . but could be aquired though other sensi seed vendors . or from sensi if it is allowed in your locale .
@dan woody .... ha! i recently put my first ak 47 into flower ..... ah the irony . i'll ley youz know if it flowers any faster than 50 . many blessings,hidingtree

biotek

THSEED

THSEED

THSEEDS BUBBLEGUM IS SAID TO FINISH IN 42 DAYS, BUTi FIND IT HARD TO BE. PROBABLY THE EARLIEST TO PICK BUT FOR A GOOD HARVEST OF THR BUBBLE GUM 60 DAYS

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Fact of the matter is, anything you think finishes fast, could go longer; which would increase the quality. Sounds like you're commercial and probably don't give a rats ass about quality, just $$.

Do it like the Chinese mafia:
Flood tables, with 4 per sq ft, rockwool cubes, GH lucas formula, cut at about 40 days, dry with heavy amounts of fans for about 5 days, do a crappy trimming job and sell it. Also known as beasters or vietnamese in Canada.

G

Maple leaf Indica finishes outdoors in 45-50 days and is the best most potent afghani availabe today in my view, but I think it would be a little longer indoors. Moderate yeilds

P

Psychosativa

The longer you veg them, the faster they flower :p :rasta:

Last edited:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Sensi's Hash Plant certainly is not the direction you are after. Sure wish Id had bought some of the Old Sensi seed line like Maple leaf indica etc ...befor the dronkers. I reminber reading about the description of MLI. It was named Maple Leaf Indica for its broad leaves and the late Maple Leaf Wilson. It was originaly sold in breeders packs for selection/breeding purposes. Because of its unstable ness. Now they say its called MLI because of its maple taste. Hell thier current catalogue shows a Early Pearl picture that is listed Gurrilla Gusto. Stay away from Sensi.....depends on where you are at...you might try finding some cuts of your selections!

Uncle Remus

Thanks for the replies peeps :wave:

Thought I read somewhere that there was an Indica that finished in like 43 days...Was just wondering if someone had a for sure answer

Here's a somewhat bad pic of the C99 going in my closet now...At 22 days, overtaking the whole closet...Topped twice, really took off with the budsites!!! On the left side of pic

Thanks again

SofaKingStupid

I had Sugar Shack from Prarie Pride. It was the best herb I ever smoked and it truly finished in 45 days. Super potent and super tasty. Early drying smelled like when ya open the back of a fruit truck. Tasted like sukkin a mango threw a honeysuckle when ya smoked it. I got it from the kind seed catalog back in early 2000. It don't seem very available lately. I haven't been able to find it recently.

Sensi seeds California Indica can finish in 45.
I haven't grown it since 1998, but I remember it was very strong weed and tasty too.

Frosy

Take your time, don't rush, and grow something worth smoking that you can be proud to share, imo.

Gizmo

old thread but mr nice seedbank has two strains with some 6 weeks phenotype, early queen and nordle

Latest posts

Latest posts