What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

O's grow show

Tk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 20

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup O! :respect:

This looks like the same Deathstar I ran. I've never heard the distinction though as the "gas" cut? What's that about? Just looking for a history lesson...not being snide. ;)

Cut runs 11 wks? Not extremely powerful, however, smells great. True hints of that rks in the smell from time to time. Bushes out more than stretches...or rather, doesn't grow like a typical ECSD cross, given with more legs, it grows more like a ECSD made squatter by the sensi star. Also smokes really good. Clear head, not muddy and great shoulder/neck massage buzz. Lasts for like 3 hours and then suddenly you realize like someone snapped their fingers, oh, I'm not high anymore, and is an instant come down. Only plant I've ever had hit me like that and it was every time I smoked it. I also learned while not a one hit plant she did have a very high ceiling to her. You can smoke her and keep climbing.

Sounding like the same cut?

dank.Frank

Hey DF, this is a stocky plant, but I have the Deathstar as well, with fat nugs!!! I have the Deathstar as well, and am about to do a run. Both cuts came from the same person, but he said the gas cut is much more potent!!! I will ask him to give me some background on the gas, and then I will fill you in. We were moving when we got the cut, literally the night before we moved, we picked up some unrooted cuts, and then we drove across country! I never even asked him what he gave me, lol!!! In the bag was Illudium, sour alien orgy, and Deathstar gas!!!! All of them are stellar as well!!! I will get that info asap!! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Tealeaf, the room is 6 k, 12 plants, as its 8 feet high, 10 feet long, and 8 feet wide. We are running advanced nutrients, hygrozyme, mykos, spray n grow,, super thrive. Ususlly we are in 20 gallon pots, but occasionally we have a small Kant that goes into a 15 gallon.

Latest posts

Latest posts