What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's Your 3 Favorite Beers That Compliment Your Bud!!!

AeroKush102

My list changes all the time, but here goes...:woohoo:

1. Sweetwater IPA
2. Fat Tire
3. Terrapin Cinnamon Oatmeal Stout

:laughing:

shithawk420

Veteran
get the fuck outta here with this shit.you gotta be kidding me.busch at no.2? are they the only threee beeers in the whole damn town? im just kidding.but i am gonna be serious for just a second.sweet water for ipa first? but i love all beer so it doesnt matter!ill drink just about anything but gasoline!!hehe did i just come up with that!

oh shit im fucked up.thought i was in the regular beer thread.I like goose island when its available,but im usually broke so its gonna be cheap most of the time.damn i wanna know what U.K beer taste like.i think the taste in difference is due to the water.

KONY

Veteran
get the fuck outta here with this shit.you gotta be kidding me.busch at no.2? are they the only threee beeers in the whole damn town? im just kidding.but i am gonna be serious for just a second.sweet water for ipa first? but i love all beer so it doesnt matter!ill drink just about anything but gasoline!!hehe did i just come up with that!

oh shit im fucked up.thought i was in the regular beer thread.I like goose island when its available,but im usually broke so its gonna be cheap most of the time.damn i wanna know what U.K beer taste like.i think the taste in difference is due to the water.

Lmao.... First you go on a high horse about how your beer is better than others, than you say you like Goose Island.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
beer-goggles.jpg

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
When I still drank alcohol, my favorite was always Black & Tan (Guinness Stout & Bass Ale for the unitiated)

Had a weakness for Yingling Ale too.

Cannavore

Veteran
IPA's with OG's/Chems/Sours are a winning combo. that double myrcene combo gets you twisted.

top 3 i guess would have to be the top 3 ipa's i've ever had..
1) magnetic compass (grimm ales)
2) heady topper (the alchemist)
3) lunch (maine brewing)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
1. another Budvar, in the Czech Republic
2. another Pisner Urquel in the Czech Republic
3. another Staropramen Granat in the Czech Republic!!!

Damn, they make good beer in the Czech Republic!:woohoo:

shithawk420

Veteran
from what i understand KONY is that there are certain types of goose island beers you can only get in Chicago because they come in extremly limited batches..i was at a fancy bar and i ordered a 10$ glass of goose island badonia,cant remember how to spell it.but i guess its aged in premium scotch barrels or something.hands down best beer ive had.it was like 10%ABV

Green Squall

Bud Green- You can get Budvar in the States under the name Czechvar. Love that stuff.

From a taste standpoint and not for just getting drunk...

Harpoon IPA
Mama's Little Yella Pils
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Last edited:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
1. another Budvar, in the Czech Republic
2. another Pisner Urquel in the Czech Republic
3. another Staropramen Granat in the Czech Republic!!!

Damn, they make good beer in the Czech Republic!:woohoo:
closest place that carries Czechvar, for me is 500 miles from here.:tumbleweed:

Maybe online..:tiphat:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1. Fat tire (she was my fave years ago when I lived in Co, just got them out to the east coast this year)
2. Heineken (my first love, until new Belgium started getting their brews to us)
3. Nothing, see 1&2 lol

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I go with Budweiser cause its served most places I go and as long as its cold, its good and I'll do my part to insure it doesn't get warm before its empty..
cant poundem like I used to but i'll show up for the party :party: regardless of the brand.. if there are 3 brands there, I'll drink any/all of them..:friends:

KONY

Veteran
IPA's with OG's/Chems/Sours are a winning combo. that double myrcene combo gets you twisted.

top 3 i guess would have to be the top 3 ipa's i've ever had..
1) magnetic compass (grimm ales)
2) heady topper (the alchemist)
3) lunch (maine brewing)

You gotta try Bissel Brother Substance. Similar to Lunch.