What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry and Creme

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Good morning CSG and IC Fam. Just received a cut of the Stawberry and Creme and was wondering if i can get a little more info on it then whats provided at various seed banks. I know that this was a limited release strain. I would like to know what phenotype(s) are keepers that you have found to beheld from this genetic pool. The cut i have looks more indica dom with fat leaves. If there are any grow logs with this strain in it if possible a link to them would be greatly appreciated

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-NE_G978-

DankSide

Looking for similar experiences. Looking to find out from you guys if I'm likely to find an SC dominant in a pack of 5 fems as well.

hope to see this thread full of pics in the next few months.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ DarkSide: Im on the same page as you but if i get The White dom i wont be upset because both parents are the dank. Thanks for swinging by im def gonna keep this log updated 1-3times a week (Im a picture whore). Hope we can get some input later on in this thread.

I have noticed she is a fast vegger so far and internodal structure is tight. I cant wait to get a cut of this in flower to she how she does. Once big enough to cut i plan on taking a few cuts and throwing them into flower to she how she is.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tyga

Veteran
Looking good homie! Keep that coco moist at all times! You will notice explosive growth once you get a solid watering schedule down. Going by my Straw&Creme your girl could probably take 16oz-32oz of water a day by now. There roots fill up those 1 gal pots QUICK!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bro

very nice and compact

peace

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Can't help with info...apart from what's out there.......but I'm loving the short intermodal/compact structure of this cut.

Looking good so far.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ OJD: thanks man! Really digging this variety of cannabis so far.very vigorous and nice and tight growth. On a breif stem rub she makes the veg area smell NICE! even with out a stem rub its showing a nice terpene profile. Thanks for your work and what you do for the cannabis community.

@ skunk: thanks for stopping by and showing some love! Glad you like what your seeing so far.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

ive got some on the go myself
il throw up some pics soon
mine are prety much at same stage as yours

peace

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ ojd: word up man! Can't wait to see your little ones. It has taken well to the FIM and the internodal growth has pick up enough to take some soils cuts. Any of yours showing dominance from the SC or The white or a perfect resemblance of both.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

looking good

ive just realised i have the strawberry dogshit on the go not the strawberry and cream
must of been smoking more than usual that day lol

but keep trucking along bro they looking great

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah man medicated for sure

i think that was the day i had a dab session with my buddy

mine did look like yours nice and squat but i see some stretching on mine due to the og chem
mine are a bit behind yours to prob a week or more behind
mine just in litle plastc cups

anyway keep up the good show

peace

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
We Got ourselves a sexy little female. Showed her pistil to me. Man she is a nice squat little girl. Will be takin cuts in the next few days. Love her look and lush green plus check out her sexy ass leaves. You can tell the difference in her from when i was using Humboldt nutrient line up to the now GH FloraDUO A+B.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Negative rep for asking a question? Was it the Dutch Passion version?

Strawberries and Cream is a clone only I believe held by a guy named Brum.

Is this an S1 of the original clone?

R.Fortune

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this was the strawbery cough cut hit with the white pollen

no this is not an s1 of the strawbery and cream

peace

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
transplanting her tomorrow a.m. into 1 gallon coco bag and being put into flower. took 5 cuts from her and 2/5 are rooted and planted in 16oz coco cups
JYdfZ.jpg

KxbjY.jpg

L8Ex7.jpg

eoT4S.jpg