What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed in Paris?

Greenpaw

Hello everyone just got a quick question how hard is it to find good pot in Paris see i will be going to Paris next year in june and there is no way in hell i am gonna try to smuggle some meds into another country i mean my state will let me on the plane with meds but they dont offer any kind of protection when you land so then i will be left with the task of attempting to acquire some pot in this foreign country where i know nobody any suggestions guys.

DankSide

Have you tried the France Subsection?
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Did you really just make a username to ask where to get weed in Paris?

http://webehigh.org/

Those two resources will be a good start. Have you considered going to a local bar and making nice enough to ask for it?

How hard will it be to find? As hard as it is everywhere else in the EU besides Netherlands and Denmark. You will either find decent hash or crap bud from street vendors. You're much less likely to find great quality without knowing someone in the area. Never go into a secluded area with a stranger.

Greenpaw

no i didnt create my user name just to ask this question been around for a while now i just dont think i have posted a whole lot here i spend most my time on local sites but just a little introduction i am a 25 yr old M i live in salem, OR i am a medical marijuana patient and grower i have about three years experience so im still a padawan but i like to think the force is strong with me . Thanks for the info that was given. to the second poster, who is this person and how do i contact them?

Greenpaw

so now that i have read up on how to find weed in paris thanks to that wonderful link i feel a bit more at ease but sounds like the safest and best deals will be found in the suburbs so any one on here that lives in a french suburb?

Ruosk

If you mean schengen, it won't help a bit. The border control between schengen countries is quite lax if you travel by land, but flying is another thing - the airport security is the same as anywhere.

Greenpaw

thanks ruosk i looked up the "the schein agreement" and all i could find was info on some denture guy any ways im not thinking that trying to bring any amount of herb or hash from one country to another is a good idea so im still trying to find sme one that lives over theres gotta be at least a couple on here right...

bigbadbiddy

This guy seems legit af.

Ignore all other options, randomly mail a stranger, don't forget sending a copy of your driver's license.