What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

girl scout cookie project update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo:
looks like pollen has taken

didnt want to talk to much about the project untill i see some signs that the pollen worked

well things are moving along seeds are forming so good signs but still a while away from geting harvested etc

so there will be girl scout cookie feminzed seeds in the fututre

also i have hit the

ecsd (fuckem crew cut)thanks guys expect a bunch of packs heading east when ready

strawberry cough
so strawberry cookies
or if anyone got any good names for either of the 2 (sour x cookie or strawberry x cookie) throw them down and if i pick it you will get a free pack or 2 of the cookie hybrid

also a few other things got hit with the pollen to be anounced down the line

peace

U

unthing

jet girl cookies
strawberry biscuits

kinda lame names, but it's all i could think of. naming threads are fun anyways.

alamony2005

Sounds awesome, I would love to grow something fresh out, if you ever need a cali grower to put in some work, I would be all over it. Congrats on the pollination!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its in the works jammie guaranteed
cuts are veging now

what about girls scout sssdh jammie for now ? a few select branches were dusted for my personal not for sale how about you give them a test drive when they done

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys really excited about this one

peace

jayjayfrank

Veteran
strawberry shortcake

jamboree(sour)

edit: guess the strawberry shortcakes a given, sour dough sounds cool too

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
its in the works jammie guaranteed
cuts are veging now

what about girls scout sssdh jammie for now ? a few select branches were dusted for my personal not for sale how about you give them a test drive when they done

peace

wow- what generosity, how can i refuse

bigAl25

Veteran
coughing scout
coughing girl
berry girl
straw scout
berry scout
straw girl
red scout
red girl