What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LA vs Denver: which is better suited for MMJ growers

I

IE2KS_KUSH

In LA you no longer have any constitutional protection nor bill of rights...feds need no warrant to enter your home or search you period. "Constitution Free Zone" Google it.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Denver by far. I spent time in both cities. I personally prefer Denver, plus I have two daughters there.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
In LA you no longer have any constitutional protection nor bill of rights...feds need no warrant to enter your home or search you period. "Constitution Free Zone" Google it.

December 15, 2006
Using data provided by the U.S. Census Bureau, the ACLU has determined that nearly 2/3 of the entire US population (197.4 million people) live within 100 miles of the US land and coastal borders.
The government is assuming extraordinary powers to stop and search individuals within this zone. This is not just about the border: This " Constitution-Free Zone" includes most of the nation's largest metropolitan areas.

wholy chit batman glad i live where i do

El_Kabong

stay in compliance and the feds won't screw with less than 100 plants, go ahead and be the guy pushing the limits and you'll find yourself in the headlines soon enough, don't be living high on the hog looking unemployed and driving sports cars around, some hard ass working stiff of a cop is gonna get suspicious and things can only get ugly from there.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

stay in compliance and the feds won't screw with less than 100 plants, go ahead and be the guy pushing the limits and you'll find yourself in the headlines soon enough, don't be living high on the hog looking unemployed and driving sports cars around, some hard ass working stiff of a cop is gonna get suspicious and things can only get ugly from there.

You are incorrect sorry. I know first hand. But whatever you got to tell yourself to feel better...no grow is too small for the feds. And if you piss off local cowboy cops better believe they will do anything and everything they can to demonize you and serve you up on a platter to the feds. I hardly hear anyone that's actually living it say stuff like that. Usually just smokers with a rec repeating a common misconceptions ..

Nonphixion

In Denver, Colorado, electricity costs 11.2 cents per kWh plus 6.25$ flat monthly fee. In Los Angeles in 2012 the average cost per kWh of electricity is 20.6 cents

DankSide

Better suited for mmj growers? LA, since rec's just come with price tags over there. Lots more to consider though. If we're strictly talking about going somewhere, grabbing a normal job and just grabbing a rec to smoke + grow a few legal then LA is probably your easiest bet.

But if you're looking to have that be your source of income, you'll want a fat wallet on your way out.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
L.A all day.. people are still getting rich down there

i dont know much about denver but i do know that money lives in big cities.

Latest posts

Latest posts