What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here you will find all you will ever need to know.

http://youtu.be/Yi6XV8yBFoU . All the very best. Rememer If I'm being too political I'm sorry. But , RepubliCONS tell you they are going to screw you. Liberals tell you they are going to help you. Both are lying, But I'll go with the Liberals cause at least we can use there words against them. Republicans just lie to you straight out. They have some gene that makes them separate from the human race. It's a science and a fact. BTW prolly the most informed smartest dude you will ever here. We lost a Fucking great talent. RIP My Friend George...! And he was a personal friend..;o(

DankSide

Neither are good, both can be bought. One just has better views on social issues and the other has better views on economic issues.

To act towards one extreme or the other is a self-defeating purpose as you have already ruled differences between parties to exclude certain beliefs as inhuman. Extremist views right OR left are harmful to the real truth found in between the two.

You will find heroes for our cause within both parties, a uniting factor that should not be ignored due to such polarizing statements. The less agreements these two parties find within each other, the less progress we make and the more conflict our cause faces.

The only change seen will be spawned from a uniting of the separate party's ideals. While we didn't ask for these 2 very different parties to exist, it's still on us to work with what we've got and bring the two together on our issues instead of spread them further apart.