What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Still no amber :(

day 52 of 12/12 still no amber. These are diesel clones i got.

Last day i have a decent camera too. Brother wants his back
:( haha

picture.php

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
I would go ahead and take them.

And very nice looking plants.Looks like you did a good job with them.

Congratulations

G

Gilles&Cheryl

Don't chop them. Wait for amber. Early harvest really sucks. You will find that very, very few plants will be done in 52 days. I am shocked to see people advising you to harvest early. Patience is the single best skill a grower can have.

haha yea im not going to chop them.. the one reason i am growing is cuz i see so much bud and i always look at them under the microscope /loupe and i never see amber.. i wanan get some and see how good really properly matured bud is. all the commercial growers crop early... Ohhh i love photoshop

T

Tr33

minumum 70 fsy for diesel, DO NOT CHOP EARLY if you do you will be disappointed big time. Diesel gets more potent in the last 2 weeks of growth. Just wait another month and you'll have the finest puff ever.
why do people insist on chopping early, nothing is ever done till day 80. Just is not worth picking till week 10

G

Gilles&Cheryl

Thanks for the kind words guys! Its my first time growing too. All organic so far.

They look great, first grow or not. I am thrilled that you aren't going to chop early. Let them go about 70 days and that stuff will be lethal!

oh wow.. day 70 eh? I dont know if i can wait that long I dont know if these are even real diesel plants. I got it from a pretty unreliable friend. Plus my veg chamber is getting ready to explode hahahaha. 2 more weeks and i dont know if i can fit everything. haha

T

Tr33

You puff will be real nice harvested now, just not a drop dead head. Your nugs look great. most if not all indica/sativa mixed cannabis should go 10 weeks all the way. This 55-65 day stuff is so deceiving, the 55-65 day thing is with CO2 added to your grow ime

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i noticed my buds take a week or to longer under the ufos we have very light setups you did better then i did my first run withem im just startin to kill it with em im on my 5th or 6th run and figured out how to get the most production out of these lights if its diesel def let it go 70 trich are the give away if they dont look ready dont take it wait it out trush me when some onsaid patience is the number 1 grower skill thats the truth wheni think its ready i leave it another week to make sure i get a good flush and then take her here is my on of my current plants onday 61 of a supposedly 50-55day strain been flushin for 12 days now and shes almost perfect

Don't chop yet! If you've been able to wait 52 days then you can wait 18 more. You know can do it and you will be so glad you did!

All good things come to those who wait...

threeeleven

Not even 8 week flower time yet.... on a diesel... with LED lighting... and you are looking for amber? Not done, don't chop.

HOZ

most if not all indica/sativa mixed cannabis should go 10 weeks all the way.

This has been my experience also. I'm playing with a strain that's taken at 8 weeks by my friends and it's 10+ weeks in my setup (I'm actually waiting for 10% amber trichs)

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
wtf? Why the hell would anyone tell him to harvest Diesel at 52 days, when he's clearly seen there isn't even any amber yet? Way too soon, I'd be looking more towards 70-77 days.

Casey Jones

minumum 70 fsy for diesel, DO NOT CHOP EARLY if you do you will be disappointed big time. Diesel gets more potent in the last 2 weeks of growth. Just wait another month and you'll have the finest puff ever.
why do people insist on chopping early, nothing is ever done till day 80. Just is not worth picking till week 10

Absolute BS!!!!

Many strain are done at 8 weeks!!!!!

Not saying this one will be,but not all strains need 80 days.