What's new

1200 watts, 12 plants, 5 ft by 9 ft Do they look OK?

I just started flowering 10 days ago and have pruned them. I was wondering how they are looking and any suggestions that would remedy or encourage growth.

I use a Foxfarm Grow Big and Big Bloom with a supplement of molasses and some Liquid Karma by Botanicare. No Foliage spray. I've just been slowly transferring from Grow Big to Big Bloom. And add tbsp. of Molasses and 1 1/2 tsp. liq karma, to every watering. I water when needed.

It's been at an average of 75 degrees F and around 70 % Humidity. The strains are Green Crack (10) and one Purple Kush and one bubbha Kush.

Thanks Mr.Jones! They are already a jungle, pruned um 3 times now. Possibly to light of a pruning?

Damn! your vert grow is intense, I think you might have inspired me for next go.

I got a video, anyone know how to add a vid?

qwerty

Yep, it's a jungle there for sure. Hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair and spark one up. Looking forward to seeing these strains grow out. How long did you veg?

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look good bro,if it were me id probably hit them one more time with some veg nutes to keep them green after the stretch,the bubba ur gonna want to take like 70 days or so,the other strains i havnt grown before...and ya mght want to be thinkin of how to get ur humidity down to around 50% before your buds start getting to fat and dense to top any mold from getting in them bro...no more pruning in flower now,you will slow them down...and also i could be missing it but i dont see a fan in ur room...?...you need some air movement in there bro.and a filter too if you dont have one you gonna need it real soon here bro.
other then that i think ur set up is looking great,i also use ff nutes yo,you can visit my thread and ask any questions you have bro.good luck with ur grow.
heres a lil motivation for you,
a bubba i have goin right now(if you want me to take the pic away just let me know.)
picture.php

peace-T-

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
Looking great, I'd do like TOna said and get that RH down soon though. Even in the mid 50's is reasonable if u have good air movement in the room. The later the flower, the lower the rh to a certain point.

I haven't used FF nutes, but does the bloom have N in it? If so it should be good, if not i'd water with some grow maybe 1/4 grow to 3/4's bloom through the 6th week of bloom.

qwerty: I vegged for 6 weeks or so. By all means pull up a coach, I'll bring a 6er.

Tona: Good call I'll hit um with some more veg 1/4 strength. Damn 10 week flowering peiod? That's insane.
As for fans I got one small vortex (i think 178 cfm) and another fan from homedepot that claims 500 cfm. They are in a basement and it's in the rainy season for us right now. How could I cut down on Humidity, water um less? I use tap water but I let the chlorine evaporate, it just chills in a 45 gallon tote in the basement but outside of the grow room, you think this could be puttin humidity out?
For odor control I got a 16 lbs. carbon filter it was 120 bucks online. The vortex is on top of the room blowing out into the filter and the other fan is on the bottom of the other side of the room blowing in. The basement is stagnant besides 3 or 4 1/2 ft by 1 1/2 ft vents. I'll take some pictures.

KoNY: sounds good around 50~55 RH.

I'll post some new pics with alot more definition tonight. Guess I'll take some pics of my clones too. The huge bubba kush in there is growing prime, I think ima have to grow all bubba next time.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on bro,ten weeks aint that bad yo....should see howsome of them sats go....120 days and stuff yo...fareal maing my mango haze went 14 weeks...so 70 days is good right? ;)
is one of ur fans in the room?if not get a lil 8-10" oscilating fan so you can move air in the room...and in veg too,with that air blowin across them makin the stems move a lil in the wind makes the stronger and bigger,helps them support the weight of the buds they get when they get bigger my man.
peace-T-

Quazi

I just started flowering 10 days ago and have pruned them. I was wondering how they are looking and any suggestions that would remedy or encourage growth.

I use a Foxfarm Grow Big and Big Bloom with a supplement of molasses and some Liquid Karma by Botanicare. No Foliage spray. I've just been slowly transferring from Grow Big to Big Bloom.
Pics look pretty nice.

Just an FYI on the Fox Farm...

Big Bloom is not the natural progression from Grow Big... that would be Tiger Bloom.

Big Bloom is an additive that is meant to be used during the entire grow, both veg and flower. Grow Big is the veg specific food that is N-heavy and designed for veg. It also contains your micronutrients. Tiger Bloom is the flowering version of Grow Big. It's got the better N-P-K for flower but it's also your source for your micronutrients. Big Bloom does not contain the micronutrients you want. If you are just switching from Grow Big to Big Bloom your plants will miss out on the micronutrients and more correct feeding.

I'd recommend looking into using the Big Bloom throughout the grow and picking up some Tiger Bloom to replace the Grow Big.

Good luck in your travels!

-Q :rasta:

qwerty

Wow they are looking fantastic!! That RH is a tad high for those big dense colas. Try to lower it to about 45%. Should be about a week left huh?

Great job!