What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1800w CHRONIC grow

bterzz

Veteran
Since flowering starts soon I figured i would post a thread for people to tag along with.

1800w HPS for flower. 3x600w
29 plants. "Chronic" by Serious Seeds.

2:1 ratio of OceanForest:CoCo
Not sure what im going to be feeding yet.

Lots of supercropping in veg. They were tall clones so I had to make them bushy.

Lets hope this goes smoothly..

Attachments

• 107.JPG
    107.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 1072.JPG
    1072.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 1071.JPG
    1071.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 9
C

cork144

everything looks like its going to go well man, very impressive, i would rep you but im out for 24hours.

catch ya tomorrow

bterzz

Veteran
Thanks bud.

I actually am going to flip tonight. I figure its about time. The white pre-flowers on them are telling me they're ready. Like 1 inch long.

The way my light schedule is now, i'm going to give them 12 hours of day light before night. Turning off from 18/6 @ 1pm, turning on at 7pm, off at 7am. That way I can hopefully I wont have to run an A/C at night and can dehumidify during lights off with the same A/C.

I'll post pics soon!

fireman

Looking good brother!!

I`m 4 weeks 6 days in runnin 4000w in a Happy frog mix.

Are those 3 gallon bags? how long did you veg those? Hows the strain?

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
sweet. have you run this set up before?

expected yield? 3.5#?

looking bomb regardless. :joint:

bterzz

Veteran
Hey everyone. This is my first run with the 1800w, as well as A/C, as well as Chronic grow.

Expected yield? I'm not EXPECTING anything these days. Last run I was EXPECTING something I killed everything overnight with a Sulphur Burner. :yoinks:

I am shooting for .75gpw as its a high yielding strain. That should put me @ 3#..anything give or take I would be GREATLY appreciative for.

I flipped this morning for 12 hours of darkness. Supercropped two more tonight and thats all the pinching ill be doing for the next 8 weeks.

EDIT: Deleting attachments; will add pics soon

MaLaN

Hey bro, haha this is my first POST here :D

I've been reading for over a month in how to cultivate this stuff, and my recommendation is NEVER STOP READING :D

I keep learning in a daily basis...

What kind of Nutrients are you giving those babys? :2cents:

fireman

looking good man. Plan on doing something with only 600`s in the future. Ill keep and eye on your thread and see how they treat you. Good luck cant wait to here your words on how it smokes.

fireman:joint:

J

JackTheGrower

lately I have been using kelp meal. I will take a pot and heat water to boil. I add a heaping handful of kelp meal or two (groworganic.com #11 bag)
To that some azomite, guano, molasses, Epsom salts, green sand and fish emulsion.

I let the kelp cook in the water but not long. Just wanting to get it hot like tea would be.

Then i set it off and let it cool some.. the rest I add when it's still warm but not hot really. the amounts are guesstimates.

It can set out for a day or two no problem. If you want an active microbe population add the fish tank bubbler and add a handful of healthy garden soil then bubble an hour or two.

Strain and water when it's ambient.

So far so good.. That's my latest experiment with feeding.. I have some 1 gallon moms now. Still top dressing but also liquid feeding..

bterzz

Veteran
Hehe, Jack, thanks for stopping by but I think you're a bit lost!! Or I am!

They are in 3 gallon pots vegged for a little over 2 weeks.

Picture from two days ago.

Attachments

• 109.JPG
    109.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 11

Technique

Looking nice :)

keen to see how super cropping goes for chronic, since they suggest you let her run wild with out cutting etc.. i guess bending it would be alrite tho.. since it will still keep a main cola.. or perhaps a few main colas now that some of the side lot have caught up?

i've just planted 8 chronics in the garden! so i am glued to this thread like... well glue :p

hope it all works out for you bud!! :)

bterzz

Veteran
I think the supercropping works well!! I've supercropped them ALL except ONE. The ONE didnt get nearly as bushy, and looks much more top heavy. Not nearly as "solid" and doesnt hold her ground nearly as well.

Pics of tonight. As you can tell, the supercropping works well for keeping the lower strong branches at top level.

Some of my "TOP colas" are LOWER then my side branching. I think thats gonna be awesome cuz the top colas are still gonna get huge while maintaining lower branches getting awesome lighting.

I'm gonna start trimming in the next few days the bottom 1/3 of the plant. Maybe more.

We shall see.

Attachments

• 1011.JPG
    1011.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 10111.JPG
    10111.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 23

Technique

Nice! i cant wait!!

i am now very very keen to see! hurry up and start flowering :p

i'm affraid i might be putting mine into flower just as yours are finishing!

Technique

out of the chronics (i am guessing serious seeds?)

how many phenotypes did you get? and were they all keepers? got another 6 that have just sprouted..

i've got two small seedlings about 2 inch tall one looks male and the other i'm unsure.