What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crash Test II

R

Ronley

I promised Core that I would do a grow thread on his wonderful Freebie that I had recieved a few months ago.

I met Core at one of the IC Mag Cups 3 years ago, and sampled some of his fine weed that he had brought with him to the cup and was generously handing out to everyone. It was fantastic, and I am sure that had he of entered it then, it would have done extremely well.
Anyway I was very pleased to recieve some of his freebies and at the first oppotunity, I planted.

Of the 5 seeds that I planted 2 germed, and I got 1 male and 1 female.
I am very pleased that I have at least 1 female.

To remind everyone, Crash test is Amnesia haze X with a Bog Genetic.
Core will have to tell us exactly which Bog??

A little about the grow.
All growing in a Soil mix that I buy from my local Grow shop.
I have 4 x 600W HPS lights. I fert with the full range of Bio Nova Products for Soil. THEY ARE EXCELLENT and I reccomend everyone to use the full Range.

So here are the photos at 1 week of flowering.
The veged for 3 weeks. First the male which I have removed from my garden and destroyed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the Female also at 1 week of flowering.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ronleY
Howzit brother..?? She looks quite nice healthy and happy, Im here for this one, cos you always have such killer grows... Good vibes for ya on this grow here.. you going to make some seeds? peace.

sack

R

Ronley

ronleY
Howzit brother..?? She looks quite nice healthy and happy, Im here for this one, cos you always have such killer grows... Good vibes for ya on this grow here.. you going to make some seeds? peace.

sack

Wow, Sacko you are fast in catching my new thread, I just posted it. :)

I try not to make seeds, As I have many, and I really prefer my weed sinsimilia. So all males I remove from my garden. I leave the seed making to the the experts here on IC mag.
Anyway its very hard to have a completely completely seed free crop. There are always hermies that pop out and polinate slightly. ;-(

Thanks for the good vibes Sacko. and Good vibes to you back.

sackoweed

Veteran
ronleY
I just refreshed my page and BAM there was your new thread.. I was like ohhh yeahh my brother ronleY who always grows nice nice gardens just posted im in baybeee.. ;) Anyhow i will be watching your gurl grow right up and give you many nice flowers... peace..

sack

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya Ronley....

yea i rememer it .....i think i woz giving out OJD's sssdh at the time ....and if i would enered it maybe i would of had first grower place like he did hehehehe...
Nway it woz fun times for shure
so i'm very happy you are growing th Crash test II....coz i know you got your magic :D
and i used a bogglegum f2 male on the AH....and it is a improvement as to the regular CT...Nhow....i'm very honored you would display them for me in a thread....i'll try to add some pix of finished plants from friends that grow here...that is if you don't mind?

thx again for showing ya stuff Ron!! :respect::bow:

R

Ronley

i'll try to add some pix of finished plants from friends that grow here...that is if you don't mind?

Of course Core, This is a fun thread....
do post and contribute everthing.

R

Ronley

18 day flowering.

18 day flowering.

Update at 18 day flowering.

A few photos of my crash test II progress. :))

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry for the double post

here a quote from 02-09-2009, 08:20 PM

heya tyler..its indeedquite a lage thing...a 30K room is't something you can look next to....its huge....:D backing this up soon

Small update
bought a new cable coz i woz fed up with it all...just can't find the old one...LMAO at myself...:wallbash:
Nway i'm showing some of the freebies i send it to Sbay...
don't know the exact times but i'll get back to that laters...
picture.php

i'm not oin final count yet but i atleast have 40 girls out of 57
beans :yoinks: :yoinks:
first row in this pic .....FLTR...Crash Test II....PC revised ....Dominatrix
picture.php

picture.php

and a few others...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry you peeps had to wait so long on pics :nanana:

and a few more that Sativa soul grew :D

mini-DSCN7496.JPG

mini-DSCN7493.JPG

mini-DSCN7500.JPG

and take a look here
http://icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2285319&postcount=385
http://icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2285317&postcount=384

one of mine
picture.php

hope you like them a bit...i'm shure there's other people that have gotten them :)

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
hmmm once i have the space in my homebox i might give these a shot along with your pollen chuck

R

Ronley

hmmm once i have the space in my homebox i might give these a shot along with your pollen chuck

Wish I had your pollen chunk. Now thats a brilliant strain. :)
The last Chunk I had was a Deep Chunk from Zion. marvellous....
Grow THC123 Grow,,,,

The crash test II looks to be a very promissing strain Core. and I have much to look forward too. Its also seems to be one of the most vigourous strains growing now in my garden in terms of bud devellopment.

I am expecting ALOT of THC on this strain judging from these Photos. A very powerful strain. YUM!!!!

Sativa Soul

Hi there Ronley!
Hope you don't mind me grabbin a seat for this thread. I love the CTII's and am very interested in how they will turn out for you.
Here 's a few pics of mine

Such a lovely plant :yeahthats

Good luck with them!

R

Ronley

Sativa Soul, What wonderful photos for such a wonderful strain. Thanks for showing us all.

sackoweed

Veteran
bump!!! ronley howzit thread is catching on.. Lots of good pics already.. Here is to you sending ya some good vibes all thru 12/12... peace..

sack

R

Ronley

Update at 26 day flowering

Update at 26 day flowering

As you can see the buds are filling out beautifully with abundant THC :))

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

R

Ronley

Update at 34 day flowering.

Update at 34 day flowering.

Hi Quazi. Thanks for stopping by.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fireman

Ronley this strain looks sick. Never heard of it before now, i dont believe. Do you know what to expect pheno wise?

fireman:joint: