What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

College football?

project

any fans here figured I try to start up a thread.....

orange & blue!!!
If you ain't a gator your gator bait... The season is almost here....

mysophilia

UF looks solid... I cant wait to see more of Demps !! Solid return on defense and our offense is perfected ... Brandon Spikes and Tebow will be the folks to lead them to another !! Excited to see John Brantley play some more as well...He's got some big shoes to fill .. I guess it was like Tebow filling Leak a few years back .. Go Gators!! Cant wait to see Tenn get shut down in Sept !!

project

How many Sec/National Championship series has USC won? :dueling:

I cant wait for September !

yeah it's gonna be a great season I hope to make the tennesse & Fsu game and the cocktail party we should play for it all in Pasadena....

As for USC yeah they have 11 titles but only two are recent 2003-up & one I think was a shared title they win that argument but we own them head to head
We beat them once & I think tied the other so yeah go gators!!!!!

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

Bradford is hurt again...to bad....I think he came back to soon.....

lets go FRESNO STATE!~~!~ Go Bulldogs......

I

idoreallytry

yeah he should just make sure he gets to the pros he got a heisman the national championship is in all actuality out of reach, so just be happy with what u done and get to the next level,,peace

I

idoreallytry

hell yeah its a good game.... frosh quarterback hurtin us last 2 drives,,,well the one play was a sweet interception by the texas back,,,,

Sundance

For a USC fan ... there is only one thing better than kicking the crap out of UCLA ... and that is

Kicking the crap out of Notre Dame

So Sweet

I

idoreallytry

Sooner,,,that was a good game one of the better ones to bad the two best QB's couldn't have done the battle,,,peace

bat1327

how many nat championships ( not fixed bcs) has the GAYTERDS won over all the years. maybe half (if that) of teams such as ND, USC, OSU. Win 5-6 not 2-3 then rant.

project

how many nat championships ( not fixed bcs) has the GAYTERDS won over all the years. maybe half (if that) of teams such as ND, USC, OSU. Win 5-6 not 2-3 then rant.

Wow I thought this thread was dead checked It to see this
Dummy running his mouth sound like hate & envy....

Wonder who your team is get off nd,usc,osu sack are you a cane fan or buckeye?
Have a bottle of hatorade you sound thristy!!!

Anyways good season so far I think the title game will be the longhorns vs the sec champ
USC blew it last night...