What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wikipedia VS Scientology

madrecinco

Veteran
Wikipedia which bills itself as the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit has decided ANYONE except Scientologists can edit.

Wiki's search engine is here as well as the founder lives here local.
Wikipedia and Scientology are having "edit wars" aggressively removing and editing material. Wikipedia has banned computers after church members had a coordinated effort to repeatedly edit Wikipedia entries to favor slant on the controvercial religion and they have resorted to battlefield editing tactics.

The Church of Scientology says weed is evil and a few years ago here went on a WITCH HUNT for a local guy named Jesse Prince.

Jesse was formerly 2nd highest ranking officer in Scientology's Sea Organization. They were out to destroy him......

You have to be courageous to publicly critisize the Church of Scientology and Jesse became an enemy and critic. They set out to destroy him. They hired private investigators to follow Jesse for months. One investigator befriended Jesse and went home with him. He saw Jesse smoking a joint.

The church took this info to the Largo Police Department. They told LPD that Jesse was a drug dealer. LPD assigned an undercover officer to the case and the investgater and undercover officer visited Jesse at his house.

The cop found no evidence of drug sales but did see 1 pot plant growing by the pool. So he was arrested.....for one pot plant.
The church pressured LPD to file further charges but LPD refused after much pressure from the church.

He went before a jury for the one pot plant and his legal fees were $45,000 for his defense. An attorney for the church defended its actions to protect the orginization as they don't want to be critisized or harassed......but they sure like to critisize and harass.

It will pay unlimited time and money pursuing, setting up, and bringing down its critics.
But 5 lawyers with poster boards and videos and expert scientific testimony were there over ONE PLANT!!!!!

but the jury ended in a mistrial as most jurors did feel he was set up. But he had to go through some personal HELL!

All for being a weed smoker and having one plant. That is the mindset of these Scientologists. COEXIST religions.......LIVE AND LET LIVE
This is the problem with organized religion. Everbody thinks their way is the only way!!!!!

Well just a frustrated granny rant.......SO LITTLE TIME.....AND so many stupid ppl!!!!

D

danny karey

They got a bunch of some pretty scary vids on youtube about this religion........Pretty scary. Tom Cruise tried to convert a bunch of people......You guys see an interview with Tom with sombody,but can't remember who, Tom was saying how the profession of Psychiatry(spelling??) was a big scam, no such thing according to Tom.........He came to this conclusion by reading about it.....LOL, seems like they do a lot of brainwashing there.

Personally I think we have way to many religious sects.................The worst thing to ever happen to the human race is religion, it's killed more people then any plague or single war......They've killed and put to death more innocent people than anything else in the history of this world.

Beware of religions..............or Cults in the case of Scientology.

Danny

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Fuck L.Ron Hubbard and fuck all his clones.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon. Put it back the way it outta be.

Learn to swim...

Green

Veteran
Swampdank haha

The music instantly started to play when I read your post.

Did anyone see the southpark episode on scientology, I think they had an accurate viewpoint on the subject.

D

danny karey

Hey Swamp, Aenima is a killer tune for sure, actually that whole album was crazy.

You going to any of TOOL's shows this summer???

Danny

O

ocean99

Swampdank haha

The music instantly started to play when I read your post.

Did anyone see the southpark episode on scientology, I think they had an accurate viewpoint on the subject.

Somethin like 20% of scientologists quit the church after that episode. Then anonymous fought the holy war and now they're down by like 50%.

That religion is losing members left and right, won't be long until it's a joke of the past.

D

danny karey

All religions should, for the sake of humanity, be a joke of the past........Maybe some day!!!

Danny

Kizzattack

Good to see someone official actually taking a stand against Scientology. Next should be the rest of this organised nonsense they call religion.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Religion is all whats wrong with the world... I understand that some people need it and its may be a good thing but it makes you brainwashed.... If we should be worshiping something it should be mother nature.... That we are totally destroying....

SkareCrow

Fuck L.Ron Hubbard and fuck all his clones.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon. Put it back the way it outta be.

Learn to swim...

tool rules my fav song by them!

but anyone scientology is more of a buisness then anything. they pay celebs to endorse it and make tons of money.