What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mother gets 10 years for letting friend blow pot smoke into her child's face

link to video and story
http://www.nbcaugusta.com/news/national/44295817.html

NBC NEWS - An Oklahoma mother will spend the next ten years in prison for letting another adult blow marijuana smoke in her child's face...and it was caught on camera.

Prosecutors in Caddo County say this video shot last year shows a woman blowing marijuana smoke into the mouth of a 7-year-old boy, who has Downs syndrome.
Investigators say the mother, Caroline Beavers, sat watching nearby.
Workers at an electronics store notified police last April after finding this video on a computer that had been repossessed.
Beavers was arrested and charged with one felony count of enabling child abuse. She was sentenced Friday to ten years in prison.
Prosecutors say the woman who blew the smoke, Brandy Hugar, has pleaded guilty and is awaiting sentencing.

i just watched the video again. too blazed to retain all the info the first time.

dude. she let some flake friend of hers blow smoke into her childs mouth. the kid has down syndrome. then she goes off on the kid for acting weird. she will never learn. jail will not solve this problem.

THC123

Veteran
i bet a pedophile will get a lower sentence:fsu:

ok watched the vid what a **************** still the sentence is heavy but really that woman is a w******

the only sentence a pedo should get is the death sentence.

i guess its safe to say the judge didnt like the video and most likely had children.

dbfr3sh

shouldnt go to jail? that bitch deserve everyhting she gets, no wonder kids r even more fucked up than before. they dont even get a chance to make the decision on there own whether they want to smoke. POS MOM if you ask me, im sure after she goes to jail for child abuse-she wont be making anymore kids....karma its a bitch

she let groups of people into her home and abuse her child who had down syndrome..

the video is most likely the tip of the iceberg.

5 years for the video and 5 for what we dont know.
fair nuff?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
personally, I would put the dogs on her...

and the last poster... condoning child abuse for your own amusment ..man you're so not cool.

im sure more people than you think wouldnt have a problem releasing the hounds on her.

lol..simpsons..

smithers....release the hounds...