What's new

MV...has a job offer.

NOKUY

Veteran
I'm witholding my comments and feelings on this, but thought i should share it.

...also heard he was offered a "reality show"...don't know what that could possibly be....

Michael Vick has a place on a minor league football team if he cant get reinstated by the NFL.

The Albany Firebirds, an arenafootball2 franchise, have offered the 28-year-old quarterback a one-year contract at the league standard: $200 a week plus a $50 bonus for a win.

Vick quarterbacked the Atlanta Falcons for six seasons before being convicted of bankrolling an interstate dog fighting business.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has not said if he will lift Vick’s suspension after he completes a 23-month prison sentence. Vick goes from federal prison to home confinement next month.

The Firebirds’ contract offer requires that Vick donate $100,000 to a local humane society.

A call to Vick’s agent was not immediately returned.

astartes

Well, the Firebirds got their 15 mins of fame with this 'offer'. I guess any press is good press, except maybe in this case?...

a.

ben ttech

bring up dogs IN LIGHT of a sport whos PROFITS depends on poor humans skipping meals while innoculating their children to life of poverty is the hallmark of TWISTED moral compass...

most people DONT like to kick babies...
PISS on your inhumane cheerleading nok...

ben ttech

im commenting on your writing...
if your a saint...

choose the linguistic vehicles while ABSOLVE you from association with demonic swine...

NOKUY

Veteran
im commenting on your writing...
if your a saint...

choose the linguistic vehicles while ABSOLVE you from association with demonic swine...

ok sweetheart....you didn't comment on my "writing".

BTW...i dont write...i "type"

....care to try to trip me again? :nanana:

ben ttech

your profession is castrate upon textual relation nuk...

PROFESSION sports dont exists WITHOUT a government agreeable to render poor women and children in the interest of dick sucking whitey fucks who CANT make a living without brown people agreeing to ABANDON their futures best interest... while working at 100 plus our a week no benefits labor positions...

anyone who can TAKE that fact as a baseline FROM WIT to manufacture moral terpitude ON WIT to make a point...

is a slave of the very people who LOVE to see dogs and chicken butchered in combat...
given its a BENEFIT to the social structure which makes their rape of the land plausably deniable...

im SURE someone will cheer you praising the market benefit of animal prizefighting...
but WERE not going to...

sucker

NOKUY

Veteran

PROFESSION sports dont exists WITHOUT a government agreeable to render poor women and children in the interest of dick sucking whitey fucks who CANT make a living without brown people agreeing to ABANDON their futures best interest... while working at 100 plus our a week no benefits labor positions...

anyone who can TAKE that fact as a baseline FROM WIT to manufacture moral terpitude ON WIT to make a point...

is a slave of the very people who LOVE to see dogs and chicken butchered in combat...
given its a BENEFIT to the social structure which makes their rape of the land plausably deniable...

im SURE someone will cheer you praising the market benefit of animal prizefighting...
but WERE not going to...

sucker

...again you dont fukin' know me simp. (simp is short for simpleton...if u need to look it up)

ask almost anyone here if i'm a fan of dogfights or sports.

...dont know where you got your ASSUMPTION from, but I have NEVER said i like dogfights or sports in any way shape or form.....other than sayingi ride BMX and i think allen iverson is a badass basketball player.

care to try to trip again son?

ben ttech

oh come now child...
dont be OBTUSE....

your hear PROFESSING a moral compass point regarding PROFESSIONAL SPORT athletes...

YOUR HERE professing a position...
of the athletes PERSONAL conduct...
WHICH if extrapolated to he sport their involved in...

would demand the CANCELATION of the sport entire season...
while all the franchises are prosecuted for INHUMANE CONDUCT regarding their treatments of talent and the fans who still come to see...

IF the auspice your wishing DOGS to be granted...

were extended to the HUMANS involved in the chain of commerce NATIONAL SPORTS demand exist...

dogs trump people?!?!?!!?

you sound like a nazi guarding his german shepard from the the jews who didnt get as many calories in a day...

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran

but WERE not going to...

sucker

258Troll_spray.jpg

NOKUY

Veteran
oh come now child...
dont be OBTUSE....

your hear PROFESSING a moral compass point regarding PROFESSIONAL SPORT athletes...

while all the franchises are prosecuted for INHUMANE CONDUCT regarding their treatments of talent and the fans who still come to see...

were extended to the HUMANS involved in the chain of commerce NATIONAL SPORTS demand exist...

you sound like a nazi guarding his german shepard from the the jews who didnt get as many calories in a day...

hey benson...i got a new avatar for ya:

dog-about-to-bite-his-balls1.jpg

ben ttech

i see you NO balls for ENGAGING in the dialogue you FAINT at with your BUMPERSTICKER offerings...

oh well...
i suspect the COMMUNITY wont be NEARLY so FEARFUL in their address of just contention...

i take it you grew up in vietnam?!?!?

SkareCrow

Hey ben the faux intellectual bullshit won't fly here.

Your comparing the in-comparable to make some obscure bullshit point.

Sounds like you've been listening to too much Alex Jones.

You rebel you

SkareCrow

oh come now child...
dont be OBTUSE....

I find your rederic humurous at best. I doubt if you asked any athlete if they were being treated inhumanely they would most likely laugh in your face.

ben ttech

jones is a fax news operative...
YOUR simple an operative of the Xgrade of reasoning you failed to assimilate...

wake up child...

using an EVIL propositions fact....
as acceptance of professional sportings control of the public sector dollar for substaniance we see here...

is nothing but the promotion of a MORALLY COMPROMISED ARGUMENT...
in making a supposed moral point...

in simple terms...
you CANT care about dogs...
if you have to stand on a pile of murdered women and children...

to make you point...

M

movingtocally

A Voltaire quote in the sig really is icing on the cake for me. I missed that initially.

Ben, you don't have a penchant for croissants and baguettes by chance, do you?

Latest posts

Latest posts