What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Playing the repeater game on cops is fun.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Playing the repeater game on cops is fun. They get mad as hell, but they cant do anything about it, as long as you do everything else they say. If they arrest you or hit you, or both, then you can sue them. I have gotten a cop to just walk off before. One time I lost my nerve and gave up. That guy was gonna beat my ass so bad that I wouldnt even remember what happened to sue.

ben ttech

i more like to snare them unexpectadly...
then you can cut their heart out and SHOW em the DEMONOUS beating thing last gasps...

hehe....

have fun EVERYBODY...

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
i enjoy tailing them around town... until they pull me over and ask what im doing lol

Playing the repeater game on cops is fun. They get mad as hell, but they cant do anything about it, as long as you do everything else they say. If they arrest you or hit you, or both, then you can sue them. I have gotten a cop to just walk off before. One time I lost my nerve and gave up. That guy was gonna beat my ass so bad that I wouldnt even remember what happened to sue.

For lack of better words, what you just described sounds childish, pathetic, and passive aggressive

...unless of course you have justification other than the fact that they have a badge.

For lack of better words, what you just described sounds childish, pathetic, and passive aggressive

...unless of course you have justification other than the fact that they have a badge.
that's true but sometimes childish, pathetic, and passive aggressive describes cops perfectly.

I've met some nice ones. polite, professional. but sometimes they are just dicks. i've had one follow me for miles, riding right on my bumper and then sitting there and staring at me as I pulled into my driveway and walked home... for the horrible crime of flashing my brights at him on a deserted highway when he had his high-beams on. happened to me THREE TIMES and it was probably the same cop.

I think most of them are okay but sometimes it's really hard not to just say fuck the police.

MrMcBean

nnnnghhhhg, you must know them personally.. A person whos job it is to not have personal opinions but destroy people based solely on what he learned in his textbook is pathetic.. almost as pathetic as his career choice..

Whatever motivates someone to become a cop is usually proof enough that they are retarded, narrow minded, and dont and have never seen the whole picture..

There may be exceptions but i have yet to discover them.. I have gotten off the hook numerous times but only because i have read alot about laws and my duties etc..

Anyways.. next time they decide to search me walking around town (they do that quit often in my country) ill try this repeater game.. Saves me the trouble of thinking and hanging on every word they say.. (manipulative bastards here.. kinda smart too)

Peace

Well, i know plenty of people that became cops cause they seriously thought it was their life's meaning(eeither for good intentions or bad) and a TON that got out of service and were offered jobs right out of the plane...

El Vexilix

You know what Hash Z , that sounds like fun . i've always acted and talked what they wanted to hear . Watched too many episodes of COPS to act stupid . I have to say , acting proper could let you off more easy .

But , there is always the jerk cop that would care less if your innocent or guilty . The ones that ignore your clean record or is plain out disrespectful in their 'investigation' . Yeah , for those , their gunna get the repeater game .

uuugh . can't believe I want to become a cop . I come from a infamous border town where growing up is FAST . If a cop didn't earn the neighborhood's respect , he'd lay cold in the desert . Done prob 90% of the black book before you started , if you know what I mean . Feel that I can put lots of the gained knowledge to proper non-mj criminal use .

If we have such a negative view towards cops or any type of enforcement , then call you friends and join an academy .

Lets PARASITE it .
Always wanted to stick my joint holding hand out the window while I run ur tags.

C

Cookie monster

I like cops now i dont know any where you guys are from but the ones over here are not too bad obviously you get the odd bad apple.

one guy had it in for me back in the day when i had dreds i was a search on site target.
It kinda got a bit irritating not being able to walk into the village without the squad car stopping to say hi.

i decided to start pissing the guy off and return the favour, every time i left the house i brought 2 money bags stuffed with 100's of tiny tin foil balls.
Poor cop had to open every single little ball when he stopped me while his partner fell about the place laughing, the searches soon stopped after a few more times i think the constant disappointment got too much for the poor cop.

But anyways the cops are there to do a job and they only enforce the law not make it and you may need them some day probably best not to make enemys for no reason.

gonzo`

obviously its just repeating what they say... I'd slap you if I was a cop. It would be my word against yours!

But think about it, by the very nature of their profession they are hated so they end up acting the part. Fuck, if I was a cop I'd be proper dirty and corrupt. I'd take drugs off people and do them myself, exort money.. it would be kind of fun too... Think about it...

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
how the fuck do yall not know what the repeater game is? Do you not watch the Stoner Classic movies? Are you on a different planet? If you don't know what the repeater game is and you're a regular stoner.... do me a favor and go play in traffic.

whodair

Veteran
best cop game is staying the fark away from cops period. the farther you stay away from cops you win the game.

TrainMan

never answer the door,

chances are they have nothing to talk to you about,

DEA agent once said, if he could get the person to answer the door,

he was 90% sure he could get the person to give up their rights and search the place.

DO NOT ANSWER THE DOOR FOR POLICE :joint:
Why I don't? I have no business with the blue.

The repeater game is great. Also playing dumb and having that look on your face.0_o I doooooon't knowwwwww davvvvvvy