What's new

new family guy weed episode

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
The 420 episode is tonight!!! Gonna be some funny shit for sure!! The only programming worth squat on FOX!!!

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
"Don't need crack don't need speed all you need is a bag of weed"

Funny has hell!!!!

M

manwithnoname

So the very next commercial is an anti-drug commercial.

i caught that too. me thinks was planned that way. been a lot of anti pot commercials lately.

you just have to love the satire on family guy. nothin like bringing pot legalization into primetime

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Seth has publicly spoken out against marijuana FYI. when he got his $100 millions dollar deal he said he would quit smoking because it gave him bad anxiety.

M

manwithnoname

there has to be some message there tho. i mean having this episode on 4/19...

Gm421

It is nice to see all the talk of weed in recent movies,tv shows,talk shows and so on. I feel its a way to desensitize the general public to the idea of some form of legalization

that and everyone loves weed !!

Happy 420!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only weed comercial I like is the one that says dont waste your money on it. That inspired me to grow more. :)

i caught that too. me thinks was planned that way. been a lot of anti pot commercials lately.

you just have to love the satire on family guy. nothin like bringing pot legalization into primetime

First off, i loved the episode and i love the show, BUT...

Plenty of other shows have shown to be pro pot in the past. In fact, in the very same time slot. Granted, Family Guy was the first to use real arguments and cite facts, which is very exciting since it gets the thruth out there.

Typed, not read, whilst stoned, might revise later...

Latest posts

Latest posts